Chapter 40

Quote:
"Mean girls might go far in High School... but kind women go far in life."

Chapter 40
Andrea's pov

Life has been smooth-sailing since Zach and I started dating. There couldn't be anything more I wished for.

Although we did gain a couple of weird looks the first couple days at school but apart from that out relationship had been every girls dream.

We continued to act as we did to one and other but with additional make out sessions. Even Mia and Savannah were getting a bit fed up seeing as I spent more time than usual with Zach. At least now that knew how I felt.

The funniest thing was seeing our families reaction. Jake had taken it upon himself to give Zach the classic 'if you break her heart' speech. Mum and Frank were quite happy though they didn't like the fact that our windows were directly opposite each other.

However the best reaction was from Joanna. Once she found out, she called Rose who began screaming was she found out. Literally everyone knew, we might as well have put a banner up saying that we were dating.

Thinking about Zach and I had taken quite long which was probably why I was scurrying around the room half-naked looking for decent clothes to wear.

Once I had assembled an outfit to wear, I hear someone whistling from outside. I turn around to see who it was to reveal that it was my boyfriend.

Oh, I can never get fed up from using that word.

I quickly use the clothes to cover my half-naked self until Zach raised a brow.

"Come on. There isn't anything I haven't seen anyway." He smirks at me and I remove the clothes protecting my figure.

"There's a lot you haven't seen, Zach." I say in a teasing voice.

"Oh really?" He asks to which I reply to with a humm. "Then perhaps you could show me." He licks his lips looking as hot as ever.

"I could....but I won't." I quickly put on my clothes.

Yes, Zach and I used to make out and he has seen me half-naked. But it had never got round to us actually doing 'it'. For the both of us I guess it wasn't a big deal having sex, seeing as we've both had our fair share of victims, but I guess this was probably the first time I actually felt something for the guy after Cole.

"Since you're changed, we should get going. Don't want to be late now, do you?" I grab my bag from my table alongside my phone and headphones.

"Who's car?" I ask.

"Yours." He says.

"You sure?" I give him a questioning look.

"Yeah, we took mine yesterday. Now hurry up before we get late." He warned and shut the window.

I went to the kitchen and quickly grabbed a brunch bar before bidding farewell to my parents.

Stepping out the door, I see Zach leaning against my Ferrari ready to leave.

"You can drive today." I throw him my keys since he's always wanted to drive my car.