Chapter 39

Quote:
"Thank You for coming into my life. Thank You for making me smile like crazy. Thank you for making me happy."

Chapter 39
Andrea's pov

"What the hell does a normal eighteen-year old girl wear to a first date?" I yell in fustration.

"You should know." Savannah continues to rummage through my closet.

"She's asking you because you're a normal teenage girl. She is nowhere near normal." Mia points at me.

"I don't know weather I should feel offended or not?" I look confused.

I had no idea what I was going to wear tonight. Zach had asked me so abruptly that I couldn't buy a new hoodie since he's probably seen me in every single hoodie that I own.

Normally, I wouldn't be freaking out like this. But personally I really want this to go well which means that I have to dress well.

"Why don't you just wear what you wore on your birthday?" Mia says stupidly.

"Because he's already seen me in that!" I grit the words through my teeth.

"If you want to wear something he hasn't seen you in then it's your lingerie." Savannah winks at Mia.

"I need new friends." I state.

"We're just kidding. We'll find something for you. Don't worry." Savannah reassures me.

"I don't think we'll find anything." She whispers rather loudly to Mia.

"I can still hear you." I raise my voice as I look through all the clothes thrown around in my bedroom.

"Guys, I'm just going to wear what I wear to the gym." I blurt out knowing that they are both going to kill me.

"Please tell me you're going to at least wear makeup?" Mia asks.

"No makeup." I say.

"Hair?" Savannah asks.

"Just gonna let my beach waves lay low." I say as discretely as possible.

A series of gasps were let out followed by me sighing.

"Guys, if he likes me for the girl I am which is an over-confident, skateboard-loving, buger-eating little tomboy then he won't mind how I dress on our first date." I explain.

"Not even some concealer?" Mia pushes.

"Not even concealer." I repeat.

"So, what are you going to wear then?" Savannah asks the dreaded question.

My eyes search the room until they finally land on some decent looking items of clothing.

"This." I pick out.

"You're going to wear that?" Mia double checks.

It was a white adidas crop top paired with some blue shorts and white sneakers alongside a cap.