Chapter 23

Quote:
"When you've done something wrong, admit it and be sorry. No one in history has ever choked to death by swallowing his pride."

Chapter 23
Andrea's pov

He had to continue ignoring me, didn't he? He just didn't have the balls to come up to me and say sorry. It's only one word.

One fricking word.

It has been like these for the past 24 hours. He didn't drop me to school as usual, he didn't sit with me at lunch as usual and he didn't give me those devilish smirks and winks as usual.

The thing I was pissed off about most was stupid Rhianna and her endless speeches about how her and Zach are meant to be and how he had finally come to his senses.

"Andy, hurry up, Mia's here." Frank shouted from the bottom of the stairs making me return back to reality.

I swiftly grabbed my book bag and slung it on my shoulders.

By doing so my head tilted in the direction of Zach's window. My eyes locked with his and all I could think about right now was how I do badly wanted to rip his trachea out his throat and the cut his jugular vein.

I swear I'm not a sadist.

You sure do sound like one.

I continued to muse on the appearance of him until he drew the curtains causing me to mentally growl at myself.

I heard several horns beep simaltneously.

"Andy!!!" Mia growled at me.

"Calm your tits woman, I'm coming." I informed her, finally leaving my bedroom and running out the door.

My right hand grabbed the handle and rapidly opened it allowing me to sit in the passenger seat.

I closed the door and switched on the radio. Luckily, one of my favourite songs were playing. It was HUMBLE by Kendrick Lamar.

We both listened to the song bobbing our heads along to it on the way to school.

The song had eneded and another had started. I didn't recognise the song so I remained silent and looked out the window as Mia sang obtrusively.

"What's wrong?" She asked noticing my glum expression.

"Nothing. I just don't know the song." Was my honest reply.

Mia pulled up in the school's car park and got out the car as I remained glued to the seat.

"Can't we just bunk and eat McDonald's whilst watching Pretty Little Liars or The Bachleorette?" I ask not willing to leave the car.

"As much as I would love to do that, I don't think it would be ideal for you to bunk again. You have a really low attendance and colleges don't just look at your GPA but they look at your attendance too." Mia explains but not one word stuck in my mind.

"What's wrong Andy?" She asked sitting back on the car.

"Life, it just stresses me out." I say.