Chapter 31

Quote:
"Here sleeps a girl with a head full of magical dreams, a heart full of wonder, and hands that will shape the world."

Chapter 31
Andrea's pov

Meeting Rodney Mullen. That's what I was dreaming about until my stupid brother woke me up.

"Rise and shine buttercup. Time for breakfast." He slapped a pillow on my head and threw the duvet over me leaving me exposed.

It was freezing. We were getting closer to Christmas, a week to be exact, and that meant the temperature was beginning to drop drastically.

"Jake if you're not out of this room in the next five seconds then you won't live to see another day." I say trying to get up.

"5" I count as he laughs.

"4" I continue and he begins to realise that he might actually die.

"3..2..1" I finish counting and he sprints out my room thinking I was going to chase after him.

That fool.

"Andrea, you shouldn't tease a boy like that." I hear Zach say causing me to turn towards him.

"What are you talking about?" I didn't have enough energy to deal with him.

"You shouldn't be walking around showing off your legs like that." He smirks.

"You see my legs all the time when I wear shorts." I state.

"But not like that." He says causing me to look down.

It was the same shirt I wore when he broke into my room at night. I guess you could say that that was our first formal meeting.

"Oh shut up and go to hell." I couldn't be asked dealing with him.

"I'll see you there chica." He laughs and shuts his blinds presumably to go get dressed.

I make the conscious decision to go downstairs and get some calories for the rest of the day however instead of breakfast I was surprised with a herd of stangers.

"Mum. Who are all these people?" I ask scratching my head.

"Well, Frank and I made some calls and we decided that as a gift for winning the competition you get to decorate your room." She clapped.

"But it's fine the way it is." I reply.

"I don't care. You, Andrea Willow Parks are going to decorate your room no matter what. End of discussion." She folds her arms.

"Frankk." I whine.

"This is between you and your mother." He puts his hands up surrendering.

"Jakkke." I whine.

"I was going to help you but after you kicked me out your room, you're on your own." He laughs as he shoves another waffle down his throat.

"I called all your friends to help out as well. Including Zach." She says. "Now eat up." She takes some breakfast out for me.