Chapter 20

Quote:
"Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. Second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience."

Chapter 20
Andrea's pov

Marriage is a covanent between two people who cherish each other.

Marriage is not about collecting things. The joys of marriage aren't tangible. You live them everyday of your life.

Today was one of those days. It was a day where we could see two people deeply in love finally take an oath to loving each other.

Which was why I was sitting in a room surrounded by dresses, makeup, heels, hair extensions and well, the list goes on.

"CAN YOU STOP PULLING MY HAIR!" I scream as Aunt Carol continues to style it.

We didn't book a professional hair and make up artist because we have Mia and my Aunt Carol who took a course or two in hairdressing then dropped it.

But that still counts, right?

"Its not my fault your hair's got so many knots and split ends." She finally gets rid of all the knots.

"Time to actually style this." She doesn't allow me to respond.

On one side we had Mia doing my mother's makeup seeing as she had already done mine and hers and on the other side we had my aunt Carol ripping my roots out.

This continued for an hour or so until we were all ready and all we had to do was put our dresses on.

The guests were beginning to arrive as Frank and my mother had decided to have an outdoor wedding in our backyard.

Considering our backyard was quite big it was a good choice for a wedding.

Two days prior to the wedding me, Mia, Zach, Ethan, Jake, Savannah, Kylie, Aunt Carol and a couple of Jake's friends had decorated the backyard by adding lights, tables e.t.c

"Ok, now go put your dress on. I want to see it." Aunt Carol vamoosed me into the closet.

I entered the closet and grabbed my dress, which had already been ironed, and placed it on very gently.

I stepped out of the closet to see that all of their jaws dropping.

"How can you look good in a dress and joggers? It's not fair." Mia whines.

"Who chose the dress, because I know you and you don't have any fashion sense, especially in dresses?" Aunt Carol asks.

"I actually don't know." I give a questioning look to Mia.

"Ok, ok. It was Zach. He chose the third dress." She confesses.

"Yeah and I'm Cinderella." I laugh.

"No, really, I'm being serious." She lets out.

"Oh, so what you're mother's been telling me is right. You and that piece of hunka hunk are...." I stop her before she could continue.

"Me and Zach are just friends." I honestly say.

"Ok...." She says before my mother stepped out the closet in her dress.