Chapter 17 - A Notebook

214 VIEWS!!!!!!! I basically got 100 in a day. I'm so happy. I really hope you guys are enjoying my sotry. I will post a special fluff one after this chapter and the next. They will both be pretty short so I will post all 3 tonight. Author-chan =)

--------------------------------------------------

I woke up to see L's sleeping face. He actually slept for once. I turned and looked at the clock; 7:00 am. Everyone would be arriving in half an hour, I really wanted to stay here but Light will arrive soon and he must never find out about me and L. I poked him on the cheek. "L wake up," I whispered gently. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled.

"Good morning (Y/N)."

"Morning L. It's 7 o'clock, the task force will be arriving soon." He groaned and wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me on top of him.

"But I don't want to get up. I actually slept for once, I am 88.674% that it was because I was next to you," He stated in his monotone voice. I gave him a long kiss on the lips and started to roll off the bed. I grabbed his hand and pulled him down with me, I giggled hysterically. "I suppose that we should get ready." I nodded.

I walked out of the shower with a towel wrapped around me, L was sitting on the edge of the bed. Once he had seen me his face blushed a bright red, a massive contrast to his pale skin. "Out!" I commanded. He stood up and jogged out of the room taking small steps.

After I finished getting ready I walked out to see the Task Force. "Hello Katori," beamed Matsuda. I waved at him, Light was also there. He walked over and gave me a hug, I glanced over to L who stared at us, jealousy.

Hours and hours past until it was time for everyone to leave. "Hey Katori, do you want to come to mine for dinner?" Light asked.

"Yeah." His father, Soichiro Yagami drove me to their house. As we entered the front door his mother and his sister Sayu were waiting for us.

"(Y/N)!" Sayu shouted giving me a massive hug. "I've missed you so much." Light grabbed me by the hand and pulled me up the stairs.

"Mum could you please make us some tea?" She smiled and nodded. He instantly closed the door behind us, trapping me in his bedroom. He pushed me up against a wall, his arms pinning my shoulders.

"Light what are you doing? You're scaring me."

"(Y/N), I must know something important. Can I trust you?" I gulped, I think he was about to reveal something about the case. I knew L would want me to say yes, and also to be careful.

"Yes, you can trust me."

"You can't tell anyone, that includes L." I nodded and looked into his eyes. He pressed his lips against mine. It was not soft and passionate like L, but a sloppy and rushed one. I wanted to puke, I felt bad for doing this. He released me and opened a drawer, he bent down sliding a pen ink into the bottom. The inside of the drawer lifted up, there lay a black notebook, he picked it up and brought it over to me. It read Death Note.