The Wedding - Bonus 1

Here I stand, twirling gracefully in front of a mirror. The white dress spins perfectly around me. So many years I have waited for this. To be the wearer of a white wedding dress, not just any odd one, but my very own. It was my mother's. It has small clear beads on the torso which sparkles in the light. A perfect silky skirt with many layers and my veil falling down my hair held in place by a small gold tiara with diamonds incrusted in it, I look like a princess.

This is it, the next chapter in my life.

Chapter 1: Bullies, Chapter 2: Kira & Love, Chapter 3: Coma, Chapter 4: Death, and finally Chapter 5: Freedom

All the hell that I have gone through. This is my time to step down and be free, from Kira.

"Looks lovely." Soichiro Yagami says leaning against the doorway. He takes a step into the room and walks towards me. "You remind me of my wife, beautiful as ever." He picks up my hands and squeezes them. "I'm proud of you (Y/N)." A smile makes its way onto my face.

"Thanks." I had asked him to be the person to walk me down the aisle. He is the closest thing I have to a father now. I look away from him and stare back into the full-length mirror.

"Before we go, there's just one thing that I think you would like." He pulls out a locket from his pocket. "May I?" He gestures to my neck.

"Sure." He stands behind me and clips it around my neck. "What is inside?"

"Look for yourself." I pick it up off my chest between my fingers, the gold shimmering in the light. I press the small button, which makes a small metallic clicking noise. Inside is something that I never expected. On one side of the locket is a photo of my parents happily smiling and on the other is a photograph of Light and I from when we were young...and innocent. I feel tears start to well up in my eyes. A perfect memory of him, one not corrupted and so innocent that I could not even relate Kira to the small brown haired boy.

"T-Thank you so much." I feel a tear roll down my cheek. He wipes it away with his index finger.

"Now come on, there's no time to be sad on your wedding day is there now." He says cheekily, letting out a small chuckled.

"No, you're right."

"Shall we." He holds out his arm for me to take. I nod, smiling ear to ear. My heart thumping in my chest as I fully realise what is about to happen. Finally, everything is going to be alright. No threat, no danger, just pure happiness.

Me and Him  (******* HIM AND I********OKAY OKAY IK BUT....just chill...please)

...

As we walk outside, arm in arm a single snowflake dances its way towards me until it peacefully rests on my nose. I look up to the sky which is now grey and see that more of the unique white snow starts to fall. I smile, I have always loved the snow, ever since I was a child. My parents used to take me to my grandparent's farm every winter. I loved every second of it, my childhood, the good parts at least. My smile turns sad as I remember my parents but shake the feeling away, they would want me to be happy, not sad on my wedding day.

We reach the car, limo should I say, which is as white as the snow that now lays thinly on the ground. Soichiro opens the door for me and beckons for me to sit. I do so and he closes the door and walks to the other side, joining me in the back. The driver, of course, is Watari.

"What a beautiful day it is, Miss (L/N)." Watari says igniting the engine.

"I told you that you can call me by my first name. You don't have to be so formal all the time." I giggle.

"As you wish...Miss (Y/N)." He pauses and a smile forms on his lips.

As we get closer and closer to the venue my heart starts to beat heavier and my palms become sweaty with nervous excitement. The car slows to a stop outside the venue (Church, parks, whatever you want because we are all different, but for this I'll use a pagoda in a nice park :) Soichiro gets out and opens the door for me. This is it. I step out onto the path. The cherry blossoms are perfectly pink (Ik that it's the wrong season for them, sorry) and sway in the gentle winter breeze. I take the bouquet from the seat next to me and arrange it nicely.

He links arms with me and we start to walk slowly down the cobbled pathway that leads up to the pagoda arm in arm with Soichiro. Chairs are positioned neatly on each side of the path and are full of our closest friends ~ mine at least. Everyone is there, Matsuda, Ide, Aizawa, Near...  even the girl from the orphanage: Joy, the one who spoke almost any language you could name. I find myself gazing at the ground at tilt my head up and peer through the veil. There I see him, tall, and as handsome as ever. Lawliet.

The handsome detective's hair is ruffled like usual but has a hint of someone trying to tame the mess but not succeeding. His black suit, the white shirt underneath, the tie. And what's that, he's wearing shoes. I gawk at him in awe, and astonishment about the shoes. Never have I ever seen him wear any type of shoe, especially the polished black ones he is wearing.

My smile grows winder across my face flashing my teeth ~ uncontrollable happiness. I take a cautious step up to the pagoda. My knees threaten to fail me as I turn to face him. His hands are outstretched, I slowly move mine up and place them in his pale ones. His fingers wrap around my hand as he traces his thumb.

(Time skip – Priest or whatever does his speech thingy) ~ Vows happen (not going to write it, you can make it up. I'm really bad at writing love speeches sooooo...)

"I now pronounce you as husband and wife. Congratulations Mr and Mrs Lawliet, you may now kiss the bride." I smile like an idiot, too happy to care about anything else. I stare into his deep dark eyes. He cautiously lifts the veil from my face making me able to see him properly. He presses his lips against mine, my heart beating out of control. We break apart slowly then turn to the others who are standing up and clapping. Matsuda is crying, of course. He puts his arm tenderly around my waist. This is it, the moment I have waited so long for, years of tragedy now ending as we tie the knot. I am no longer Miss (F/N) (L/N), now, and proudly, I am Mrs (F/N) Lawliet. We don't talk, nothing is needed to be said, everything is perfect. I look up at him and see him smile, not a "fake" smile, but a real genuine one. One that only I have seen, now on display to everyone else.

I love him, so much.

------

It's been so long....sorry O_o. In that time I have managed to make more videos and one where I answerd the questions you sent me. The link to my channel is in my profile, it'd be awesome if you could check it out since it is my other passion =)

Anyway, the next part should be up sometime this week...but for now, Imma leave you with this parody of Dan's distrack about me =) - Author-chan

...

A month without uploading, she comes back with a chapter, that everybody asked her for, it's such a challenge to drag, so prepare for bad writing and by that I mean cringe cus this mother f****r took 1 minute to write. First things your freakishly short it's weird you look like a potato, your glasses were cool in 2007 and without them you can't see. Throw in a really weird accent and yep that's Grace, you're what would happen if Wheatley from portal f****d GLaDOS. You procratsine making videos because you watch YouTubers all day, you're first book is so forgotten you don't even remember the title. The only reason you get reads is because it's anime, and x-reader to be exact and you think it's kawaii.

Okay. Let's stop.