Chapter 1 - Thanks Bro

A/N

Characters (For now new ones might pop up for a few chapters or the rest of the story)
McKenzie Penelope Jones (Middle name has some nicknames so that's it's here)
Levi Jones
Logan Jones (Some parts)
Dad (Some parts occurs more often than Mom and Logan)
Mom (Some parts)
Gran (Grandmother/grandma)
Nate Parker
Drew Dirksen
Austin Corini

---------------------------------------------

McKenzie's POV

I unlocked the front door walking in and called to Levi, "Levi, I got what you wanted from the store..." I took my coat off and no sooner had I realized my dad was charging towards me, then I was on the ground. My dad was addicted to drugs and alcoholic. He went to rehab ....

Flashback start

After he got back from rehab he was the best dad ever for two and a half months, Logan came back home again we were all happy, then my grandmother from my mom's side got sick my mom went to stay with her for what we thought was going to be a month. After she didn't come back she called and said she would be home as soon as Gran was recovered. Dad got back into drugs and next thing I new I was trash again all the progress he made was gone. Then Logan went back to his friends house, Levi had to go on tour and dad wouldn't let me go with him, and mom was still with Gran. When Levi got back from tour everywhere hurt I had been thrown around like a rag-doll, with bruises everywhere. Levi felt so bad, he told me he shouldn't have gone. I told him wounds heal and I'd be back at one hundred and ten percent before he knew it, and I was.... almost.

Flashback end

He pulled me up by my hair and held me against a wall. Slowly I said between choked breaths "...dad...i....d-d-didn't do... anyth....ing" i said no louder than a whisper.

He scream in my face "YES YOU DID!!!" I could see the fury in his eyes as he scolded me, that's when I realized he was yelling at me for the mess Logan made at almost two in the morning.

I spoke slowly again slightly loud this time "d-dad let me go.." He grabbed my hair and pounded my head into the wall my ears started ringing softly, I was used to it.

Levi didn't hear me when I came home otherwise he would have come sooner. He rushed down the stairs after he turned of his music.

Levi's POV

I yelled "DAD WHAT ARE YOU DOING" he turned slowly his eyes softened but then turned cold as he replied.

"She made a fucking mess and didn't clean it up... I'm tea...." I cut him off, "Let her go dad it was Logan, not her." He slowly let go thankfulness in her eyes as she fell to the ground and gasped for air. My poor sister goes through so much and doesn't show a grain of hate towards our dad, I respect her for that, she's an amazing girl.

I rushed over to her and held her in my arms as my dad ran to his room, locked the door and screamed. I turned to her and searched her face for any emotions, anything all I saw was thankfulness and compassion. She didn't deserve this... she never has. I hadn't told her about to surprise I got for her. I was going to bring her to my friend Tyler's house. I awoke from my thoughts turned to her and said "Come on lets go pack your bag and mine we are going to Tyler's house." She knew Tyler they were best friends they had met.

"Okay?!?!" She said confused but at the same time excited she hadn't seen him in a few months.

Once we got to Tyler's house I told her I bought her a plane ticket so she could come with us on tour.

"Kinnie?" I asked

"Yeah?" She replied

"I bought you a plane ticket yesterday so you can come with us on this tour!!!!" I practically yelled in excitement.

"OH MY GOSH REALLY!?!?!?!?!" She screamed

"Yeah tomorrow we are going to pack and then the flight leaves at 10:30 at night."

"Thank you so much, bro, I'm glad you're my brother"

"I know" I replied she laughed. I whispered "Glad you're my sis."

"I KNOW" she yelled not to loud but loud enough we got out and walked... well skipped up to the front door and knocked.I could tell she was excited to go somewhere she had never been, to meet the boys, and to feel safe and get away from dad.

The next morning we got up went home and started packing, after a few hours we were finish we went and got dinner. When we got home we each packed a backpack, each of us had personal items, a sweatshirt, earbuds, a DS, our laptops, a laptop charger, a phone charger, and our toothbrushes. We called an uber and went to the airport, we were both so excited to see the boys.

I was excited to finally know my sister was somewhat safe, I mean she would have four boys to protect her. Before we knew it we were already starting our about five and a half hour flight to California. We were both unable to contain our energy the whole flight we talked about what we were most excited for. I was glad I brought her along I would feel less homesick, I just hope I can keep her safe. From more than just physical pain but also emotional. I will not let my sister get hurt. I won't...

-------------------------------------

A/N

This is the first chapter I hope you enjoy!!!

I will try to upload every week but I can't make any promises. I've got finals coming up soon.