Chapter 6 - The Hospital

New people mentioned

Granmama - Levi and McKenzie's Dads Mom

Grampy - Levi and McKenzie's Dads Dad

-----------------------------------------------------------

McKenzie's POV

We were sitting in the hospital waiting for the doctor to come, the nurse said he would be about ten minutes. It's been almost an hour and we're still waiting. We heard a muffled conversation behind the door and then it opened. A tall man with milky brown hair and bright green eyes walked in.

"Hello, sorry to keep you waiting. I'm Doctor Mason the nurse informed me on the situation and it looks like you will need stitches in your lip and we think you might have a concussion, we will keep you here for a few hours of observation."

"Okay what if I have a concussion, how long will I need to rest for?" I asked I didn't want to ruin the boys tour.

"Well we'll have to see if you have one first. But if the concussion isn't bad maybe a month, but it could end up being longer if you don't get the proper rest." He replied with a smile. "Are any of you boys related to Miss. Jones?" he asked turning to the boys, they were sitting in chairs that sat in a corner of the somewhat small room.

"I am sir," Levi said while standing and extending his hand, "I'm her older brother."

"Oh hello nice to meet you well anyway I need Miss. Jones and yourself to sign some papers, if that's all right," said Doctor Mason.

"Oh yeah, sure," Levi said, he knew I hated every kind of doctor so I was very uncomfortable.

Thirty minutes later I had five stitches in my lower lip and was told I had to monitored for the next three hours. The boys told me that they were going to get food and come back. Levi texted me saying that they were on their way back. I was so thankful I had a brother like Levi and friends like the boys without them some bad could have happened. Levi walked through the door.

"The boys went back to the hotel to get your favorite blanket," Levi said softly.

"What's wrong Levi?"

"Nothing McKenzie." He trailed off, something is definitely wrong.

"L"

"Kinnie"

So he wanted to play the name game, literally.

"Vi"

"Kin"

"Ducky"

"Kin-kin"

"Minnie"

"Mickey"