Chapter 10 - What the Hell?!?!

McKenzie's POV

My phone started ringing when we got to the police station. The screen light up Unknown Caller. Great... I told the boys I needed some air and went outside.

Phone call start
Unknown Caller = U
McKenzie = M

M - Hello?
U - I can see you.
M - Who are you?
U - If you don't leave the police station I will come and hurt all of your little friends and your brother, you don't want that do you?
M - WHO ARE YOU!?!?!?!
U - Wow I really thought you would recognize my voice Kinnie.
M - Leave them alone!
U - Then you leave the police station.
M - Fine you asshole!
U - Love you Kinnie.
M - Fuck you! You disgusting piece of shit! And why didn't you just call me from your phone.
U - Because I knew you wouldn't answer it and I also know that you almost always answer Unknown Callers.
M - Whatever fuck you!

Phone call end

I walked into the building and told Levi everything that just happened he told everyone else to calmly get up and leave a few at a time. First me and Levi left, then Austin, and finally Nate and Drew.

"Wait why the fuck are we leaving" Nate asked, grabbing on my waist protectively.

"He's there Levi." I said ignoring what Nate said, but still acknowledging his presence. "When I went outside to answer that phone call it was him, and he said he could see me." I said numbly.

Next thing I knew Levi went over the the boys, I just barely heard what he said. "When I pick Kinnie up start running with me, but let's all give her a big group hug first" Levi said. Then the boys came over to me and gave me a huge hug. Levi picked me up and everyone started running. We ran into a mall. I had my bag where everyone's wallets and phones were while we were at the station. I gave everyone their wallets and we walked into a store that sold backpacks. I saw two backpacks I really wanted a black one that you could customize and one that was a black and white bag with cartoon characters. Well specifically the first character I saw was Marvin the Martian and then I really wanted it. The boys bought me one and I bought the other. Then we went to a clothing store and we all bought a new outfit, and put our old clothes in my backpacks. Levi carried one and Nate carried the other. The boys were all walking a little ahead of me and I walked behind them. I was looking at Nate, watching the way he would scrunch up his face is he was laughing hard enough. I really love this boy. I grabbed Levi's arm and told him I wanted to surprise Nate and make a picnic for him.

When we got back to the hotel Levi and I brainstormed ideas. We decided that we would make a candle-lit spot on the roof with pasta and breadsticks from a pizza place. As I was thinking of ideas with Levi on the balcony of my hotel room Brad came out.

"Hey Kinnie could I talk to you for a minute," Brad asked nervously.

"Oh yeah I'll be back in a minute Levi." I said.

"Okay I'll be here Kin," Levi said laughing slightly.

Brad and I went for a walk down the hotel hall and he said something that really surprised me.

"Kinnie I think I have a crush on you, but before you say anything I know that you are with Nate. I know you love him and I don't want to get in between that. I just wanted to apologize in advance if my emotions get the best of me and I try something. Sorry." Brad said and then walked away. "Oh and don't tell anyone love."