Chapter 4 - Now they know...

A/N

I'm sorry that this is so late. There is self harm in this chapter

------------------------------------------------

McKenzie's POV

"Kinnie do you want to help me pick out an outfit for the cover?" Levi asked, breaking me from my thoughts on how I was going to explain everything to the boys, well Levi already knew.

"Ummm... yeah let's go right now since we are both finished eating." I spoke loud enough for him to hear me. He stood up slowly, he knew something was on my mind. I stood up and we walked out. As soon as we stepped foot in the hallway where the boys couldn't hear us Levi hit me with a question.

"What's wrong Nellie?" great just my luck, he broke out the special name that Logan, Mom, and Levi use when they are being serious and want to get serious answers, that or I'm in trouble. In this situation I knew I wasn't in trouble I knew Levi was worried, I guess I'll just tell him everything.

"Well before I start me story I have to say this detail first, Drew saw my scar and this bruise" I showed him the bruise I got a couple days ago from, non-other than my father, I don't hate him he just makes it hard to completely love him the way I do the rest of my family, but I still love him. He's the only father I get, because I know how much mom loves him. Levi walked along with me staring in shock at the bruise on my neck "well anyway I know you are going to ask when this happened. It was the day you and Logan went out to look for an apartment the three of us could rent, three days before you told me about the plane ticket. I didn't know how to tell you so I didn't I'm so sorry I didn't tell you Levi."

"Kin you know you can tell me everything I will be there for you no matter what" Levi spoke softly as we walked into the elevator.

"I know L I just don't want to weigh you down with everything, I know you can't call dad in and I don't want you to. Dad has to go to rehab not jail, promise me something when we get home can we have mom come home for a few days so we can get dad back in rehab?"

"Yeah we will try, speaking of mom you are getting a call from her, lets talk to her."

"Okay, hey mom its me and Levi here whats up?"

Phone call start

Mom=M, McKenzie=K, Levi=L

M - Guess what you guys, I already called Logan to let him know but he told me Kin-kin went on tour with you finally, I'm so happy. Oh don't even bother guessing anymore Gran isn't sick anymore I'm going home and Logan told me he was going to help me get dad back into rehab and when you all get home he will be back to normal, isn't that great?
K - Oh my gosh really, Mom that's great. Me and Levi were talking about when we get back from tour Logan, Levi, and me were going to get dad back in rehab but now it will happen sooner that's great.
L - That's great mom, I'm happy Gran is better and dad is going to rehab. We have to go right now the boys and I have to film a cover. Bye mom, love you!
K - Yeah bye mom love you so much.
M- Bye Kin-kin, bye Ducky love you both so much!

Phone call ended

"Mom broke out the baby names damn, anyway's you should wear this Levi, it would look good." I said handing him the outfit.