Chapter 2 - Meeting the boys

Levi's POV

We landed at the airport my first thought was to text the boy's to see where they were or if they were even here yet. Austin was the first to respond he said he was waiting by McKenzie's and my gate, because Nate and Drew's flight got delayed. This was the perfect time to bond half and half of the band with McKenzie, Austin and Me first, Drew and Nate later.

"Kinnie, let's go find Austin" I said.

"Okay, but then can we go to the bathroom I have to pee?" she asked.

"Yeah come on" I replied. I could tell she was excited and nervous to meet everyone.

I saw Austin and practically dragged McKenzie along with me, she was walking really slow. Austin greeted us, "Hey Levi and McKenzie, right?" she nodded "I'm Austin, nice to finally meet you" she nodded again. Austin then said to us "Let's go get your luggage then we can talk and wait by Nate and Drew's gate" we nodded and made our way to the luggage pick up.

McKenzie's POV

When we got off the flight we were greeted by a taller boy with short brown hair, wearing black skinny jeans, and an all time low shirt (I had the same one), and black vans, who I later found out his name was Austin. As we were walking to the luggage pick up Austin ran ahead of us Levi chasing after him, they were greeting two tall blonde boys who were also running (Why does everyone have to be taller than me).

As I finally caught up to them Austin and Levi introduced me to them.

Levi spoke, "McKenzie this is Nate, Nate this is McKenzie, my sister." He smiled softly, but couldn't take his eyes of me, I don't even know if that was a good thing or not.

Austin said "And Drew this is McKenzie, McKenzie this is Drew." I smiled and he leaned in to give me a hug which I accepted, then everyone else piled in to. I wish I could have staying in that moment I felt loved by more than just mom, Levi, and Logan. Everyone let go except Levi slowly retreated, he softly whispered in my ear "Nate has a crush on you, you know that right" I shook my head, he laughed softly.

I knew the next few months were going to be fun, I just knew.

Nate's POV

Drew and I ran up to Levi and Austin, following them was a beautiful girl with light color long length blonde hair, with blue-grey eyes. She was wearing a grey hoodie, a light grey beanie, black skinny jeans and white converse. She had such a pretty name, McKenzie. (outfit above)

After Levi and Austin introduced Drew and I to her we all had a group hug and went to get our luggage. McKenzie stayed close to Levi, after all he was her brother and she had just met all of us so I don't blame her. After we got to the hotel and put our luggage in our room we went to get pizza.

"Hey Nate, wanna race to the end of the block and back to this pole" Drew asked as he placed his hand on the pole he was standing next to.

"Okay, three, two, one, GO!" I shouted we ran down to the corner and on the way back Drew almost knocked over a girl standing next to her mother. I won and Drew said since he lost he would buy us all pizza.

When we walked in we took the biggest booth they had. I sat down, followed by McKenzie, then Levi, then Austin, and after Drew ordered he sat down as well.

I said to everyone "Since you don't know much about us and we don't much about you we should play a get to know you game." She smiled softly but then agreed.

After that the pizza came and we started walking back to the hotel. Some one jumped out at McKenzie and she screamed and clung onto my arm in fear.

"It's okay, it was just an immature kid, you're okay, right?" I said softly so she knew I cared.

"Yeah, I know I'm just a little jumpy" she replied shyly like she wasn't telling the whole truth.

"Alright" I said, she didn't let go of my arm until we got back to the hotel, I was so happy but contained my excitement, just barely.

It was pretty late when we got back, so we all got ready for bed.

"Drew, can we talk for a few minutes?" I asked nervously, he could tell I meant alone.

"Yeah Bro lets go take a walk" he said. We walked out of the room then he asked, "What's up Nate?"

"Umm.. I think I have a crush on McKenzie..." I said slightly louder than a whisper.

"I could tell" he said "It was pretty obvious, I mean the way you couldn't keep your eyes off her the whole night didn't say anything at all" he said sarcastically " I know you Nate, besides the only times you weren't looking at her is when you went to the bathroom and right now" he was right.

"Really?" I asked slightly embarrassed.

"Yeah bro" he looking behind us thinking he heard something, it was Levi following us.

"Yeah bro it was really obvious" Levi whisper yelled, as he was catching up to us.

"Great" I said to myself, but they both heard me.

"It's okay Kinnie can be really oblivious sometimes I think you good, for now at least." Levi said.

"Okay, lets go get to sleep we have a cover to film tomorrow before tour official starts" I said.

"Yeah lets go race you both back to the room?" Levi and Drew said. We exchanged glances and all of us ran to the door. Levi won, then Drew, and then me thanks to Drew pushing me into a wall as he passed my back was going to be sore in the morning. We walked in on Austin talking to Kinnie about how the tour schedule was going to be while they waited for us.

"Great you guys are here I was getting bored" Kinnie said a little to loud Austin being the drama queen he was gasped, and we all laughed. Her laugh was so cute.

All I could think about before I fell asleep was how am I going to spend time with her tomorrow.

--------------------------------------

A/N

Okay my updating schedule will be random for a while but it's okay.

Don't forget to comment/make suggestions for my story or to help me improve my writing!