Chapter 7 - I love you

A/N

There are some new people in this chapter *hint hint*

-----------------------------------------

Logan's POV

Today was the day after Mackie's birthday, I was going to call her. She's been gone for a week as of ten minutes ago. Right now it's 5:10 a.m. and I don't what time it is in California but I want to call my sister I miss her.

Phone Call

L=Logan M= McKenize

M- Hi Logan! How are you?
L- You sound tired, what time is it?
M- Around 2:00 a.m. but don't go bro I've missed you.
L- Okay but you can go whenever you want, okay? Anyways, how was your birthday and did you have fun? I saw on twitter you went laser tagging, did you guys do teams or everyman for himself?
M- Okay, and it was good I had fun. Yeah we did go laser tagging and there was two teams.
L- That sounds fun what were the team names and who won?
M- Well the team names were Spiderman and Destroyer so yeah me, Austin and Levi were team Spiderman, Nate and Drew were team Destroyer.
L- And.... who won?
M- We were supposed to play 5 rounds but we only played 4 it was tied in the end and then there was an incident before we could start the fifth round....
L- What happened?
M- Do you want me to read you my journal page, it says everything that happened yesterday.
L- Yes please tell me what happened Mackie.
M- I don't really have the best of luck and okay, I'm going to go grab it I'll be right back.

The call was silent for a few minutes, then she was back. I was really worried about her.

M- Okay so I guess I'll read it to you, are you sure you want me to read it to you?
L- Yes. Please.
M- Okay.

January 23rd
Today is my birthday and it was a weird day, for lack of a better term. It started out good but with my luck got progressively worse. We were sitting at the hotel, it was our first day here and the rooms were all connected as request of the boys managers. My room connected to Nate and Levi's room which connected to Austin and Drew's room. Their room is connected to what is going to be Brad and Tris' room which connects to Connor and James' room. Everyone was sitting in random places in my room. There were two beds in my room as well as a small couch, two chairs, a coffee table, a TV, and a desk. I didn't need two beds but the boys managers thought that for the beginning of the tour that Kacey and Madison, Drew and Nate's sisters were coming but something came up so they couldn't. By everyone I mean everyone except the managers today was the day that they had to meet in a city near where we were staying to meet with some security members and different managers that were being hired for the tour. The Vamps were coming late tomorrow night and the day after that we were all going to the beach and then after that, dinner. Then we would have six days until the boys had their first show. During these next seven days I was supposed to get to know the boys. I'm worried I'm pretty sure that they won't like me because of... well.... the way I am. I've cut, bruised and burned (even though I've only done it once I still have a scar from it) my skin. Even though not all of the scars and bruises I have are self inflicted, because some are from my dad, people won't just come up to me and start talking to me like I'm 'normal' what even is normal. Stereotypically a girl who self harms isn't 'normal'. I'm just worried that they won't like me. ~Later~ Okay so ten minutes ago the boys all came up to me while I was laying down on the couch and screamed at me that we are going to go laser tagging for my birthday I'm so excited I'll probably write down everything that happened later. ~Later~ Okay so I am fulfilling my promises and I'm writing later, anyways we all went laser tagging Nate, Austin, Drew, Levi, and myself were having a great time. I was on a team with Levi and Austin, Nate and Drew on the other, we played four rounds and the score was tied two points to team Spiderman (my team) and two points to team Destroyer. We were about to start the fifth round when that was finished we were going to ended our session. Before we could start the fifth session I went back to the cubby area where we put our stuff to get a couple of dollars so I could buy a water. A group of five teenage boys walked in and came over to me. Four of them were very tall and the fifth one was an average height, them walking up to me gave me a very uneasy feeling. The tallest one came up to me and tried to flirt with me, he was profusely drunk and smelled strongly of alcohol. I tried to walk away but he pulled me back by my hair and held me against the wall. I heard my name being called the boys were looking for me. The boy held a knife up to my lip and cut it, out of the corner of my eye I saw Levi and Nate charging towards us. The boy kissed me, Nate and Levi tackled him to the floor and started punching him, Drew and Austin were holding me and of fucking course I started to have a panic attack. I was shaking, my chest was getting tight as well as the rest of my body as if in search of a black hole to escape into, and I almost started to cry because some of the people that I loved most were putting themselves in danger. We all went to the hospital, well that's where we are right now. The doctor just told me I might have a concussion, and I need stiches in my lip. ~Later~ Well it is currently 11:30 p.m. and the boys just went to sleep, I'm going to stay up I don't think I'm going to go to sleep I had to get five stitches in my lip and I don't have a concussion which is good. I think Vi is up I'm going to ask if I can use his guitar because I want to work on a song I'm writing. Today was very eventful, I'm still nervous about meeting the vamps. Tomorrow we are going to get them from the airport at 11:45 p.m. to get the boys then we are coming back to the hotel to sleep. The day after that I have seven days to get to know them. Seven.