Chapter 5 - Why today?

Nate's POV

I was so confused as to why Mickey had cuts on her arm. Yes I gave her a special name, no I wasn't going to tell her about it not yet anyway, and no I don't want to ask why she has cuts on her arms. I'm not so sure that they were from her dad, though, anyway I want to ask her so many questions. I want to get to know her but I don't know how, I could ask Levi, no then he's going to tell her that I like her. No, I think I love her, I mean every time I see her I get butterflies. When she walked up and put her head on my shoulder and where she touched it tingled, every time she touched me I would shiver. She never seemed to notice, but Drew would he would look at me and wiggle his eyebrows up and down. Then he would look at his phone and laugh, he did it today too, but this time Austin notice and asked Drew. 

"Hey bro what's so funny?" Austin asked.

"Oh nothing just this tweet about food" Drew said casually, like it was no big deal.

"You know I saw it too bro..." 

"What do you mean the tweet Austin?" Drew asked slightly worried.

"No you know what I'm talking about...." Austin said very annoyed.

"Oh I'm sorry, Nate can I talk to you?" he asked.

"Yeah sure Drew, hey Kinnie I'll be right back" I whispered into her ear as I lifted her head off my lap.

"M'kay" she said, in a sleepy tone. For the next 9 days we were in a hotel. Two days while we waited for the vamps and seven to get caught up and for Kinnie to get to know them.

"Nate can I tell her?" 

"No Drew she will find out eventually."

"Okay that's all, did you and Levi get the laser tagging sorted out today is her birthday?" 

"Yeah lets go tell her right now." We walked back into the room and I told Levi it was time.

"Hey Kinnie," Levi yelled "We are going laser tagging on your birthday, I repeat we are going laser tagging" he paused "on your birthday!!" He yelled and so did everyone else.

"Wait really thank you guys, oh my gosh thank you" she sounded so happy.

McKenzie's POV

Today was the first day we weren't sleeping on the bus, we were waiting in the city we were meeting the vamps in, and the boys told me we were going laser tagging for my birthday. We were spending a week in the city we the vamps got there for the guys to get in some time to catch up and me to get to know them. I was worried that the boys wouldn't like me because of the cuts, scars, and bruises all over my body. While we waited those two days we were going to hang out a lot my brother's band and I. They told me we were going to got laser tagging for my birthday, it was really fun, until something happened to me, everyone was so angry but we'll get to that.

We just got to the laser tag building it looked so small on the outside I'm surprised at how big the inside is. We got our equipment and started to choose teams. Me, Austin, and Levi against Drew and Nate. Only Levi knew how good I was at stuff like this, I was never really into 'pretty princesses' to be honest. Once the first round started I got both Nate and Drew Right off the bat. I went to Austin and Levi and asked what we should call our team. Austin immediately shouted a name "we are team spiderman." Me and Levi looked at each other and shouted "TEAM SPIDERMAN!!!" 

After a half hour we played four rounds and it was tied and that's when another group of teenage boys came in on looked me up and down and came straight to me no one saw. He came over and was clearly wasted, he pushed me into the wall.

"Hey baby you're not from around here are you?" he slurred.

"What's it to ya," I pushed him out of my way "fuck off!" 

"Oh you're a feisty one." He grabbed my hair and pulled me back, and this point the boys were shouting my name and he put a knife up to my mouth and cut my lower lip and Levi and Nate saw. Then this clearly drunk boy kissed me and pushed me to the floor. Nate and Levi charged towards him and tackled him to the ground Drew and Austin held onto me, I was shaking my chest was getting tight. Nate and Levi started punching him.

Still shaking I spoke up, "He's to drunk to tell anything to anyone get them off him they can't go to jail, they have the tour, and it the press find out you guys are in for hell." I said and quickly Drew and Austin went to get them and turned in the gear and we all left quickly.

Everyone was pissed for a different reason. Austin was pissed because somehow he got punched in the nose. Drew was pissed because I got hurt and because we had to leave early. Nate was pissed because someone hurt me and then kissed me, but I don't understand why. Levi was pissed because he wasn't there to protect me until it was to 'late' even though he has helped me through so much. I was pissed because........... well I really wasn't pissed but I pretended to be because everyone else was. I felt bad because Levi was mad at himself even though it wasn't his fault he feels like it was. I'm so stupid I should have never come I am just causing everyone problems. That's all I do wherever I go is cause problems, I need to just stop.......... everything.

----------------------------------------
A/N
I'm sorry this is so short but it's still and update.
Please don't forget to vote, and comment and stuff!
Hope you guys enjoyed!!!!!!!!!!! <3