Chapter 3 - God she's cute...

A/N the is the outfit that I describe McKenzie - wearing pictures at the end

-------------------------------

Nate's POV

I woke up to the sound of someone falling off of their bed and saying ow. It was Kinnie. I quickly got up and asked "Are you okay?" Maybe I got up to fast because a sharp pain came into my back, thanks to Drew and the wall yesterday.

She replied "Yeah sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up."

"No it's fine I wasn't really asleep anymore, I was about to get up and shower" I said.

She looked at her phone "At 3:30 in the morning" she asked bluntly.

"Yeah I didn't really get much sleep so I figured now would be a good time to get it out of the way" I replied, she seemed almost confused as she thought of a response. She opened her mouth a couple of times to say something but then quickly closed it.

She finally replied quietly "Me too." God why did she have to be so cute.

"You can got first I have to call my mom and let her know we are here" I said.

"Okay"

Phone call start
Nate = N and his Mom = M

N- Hey Mom, I didn't think you were going to pick up, I was going to leave a voicemail
M- I told you I wasn't going to sleep until you called and I didn't. Maddie came down a couple of times to try and convince me that you were there safe but every time I told her I promised I would wait.
N- Well thank you Mom, I just remembered you said that so I got worried. I was hoping you would go to sleep and you would send me a text saying you were going to sleep and you would call me when you woke up.
M- But I didn't, well I hope you enjoy yourself with your friends honey.
N- Thanks Mom I will. Love you!
M- Love you too honey!
N - Bye Mom!
M - Bye Nate.
Phone call end

"That was a cute conversation" McKenzie said smiling while leaning against the wall.

"Oh shit you scared me" I almost screamed but said quieter so I wouldn't wake the boys.

"Oh I'm sorry" she responded quickly and tried to walk away.

"No it's fine" I said grabbing her arm.

"Okay I just decided to tell you I'm not going to take a shower right now" she said brightly.

"Okay I'm not going to either, I'm just going to go on twitter for a while" I said still deciding.

"Yeah me too, do you want to go sit together and wait for everyone else to get up?" she asked shyly.

"Sure, lets go sit on the couch" we sat down on the light grey couch and she rested her head on my shoulder. I was smiling for the rest of the day after that moment.