Chapter 9 - Truth or Dare

McKenzie's POV

I woke up the next morning in my hotel room with Nate's arms wrapped around me again this time it wasn't so early. Around 9 am so I decided that I was going to wake up Nate. Bad idea. I start to shake the bed, Nate woke up having a panic attack. Worst way to wake up, I used to wake up that way all the time it doesn't happen all the time anymore, but it still happens. I knew exactly what to do, his panic attack lasted for maybe a minute. But after I just held him to make sure he was okay. I did for him what Levi did for me, made him feel safe. Once he said he was okay and thanked me for helping him, I started asking him questions.

"Do the boys know about the panic attacks?" I asked.

"Drew, he knows about the panic attacks, my anxiety, and all that. It's been this way since I was a little, me and Drew have known each other practically since birth," Nate said softly as if he was embarrassed.

"Oh, I won't tell anybody then."

"Thanks Kinnie," Nate said in reply.

"You know if you want you could talk to Levi about it, he's helped me with it my whole life."

"Maybe later, but not right now Kin."

"Okay Nay"

"Nay?"

"Oh yeah I told you one night while we were watching that movie and you were falling asleep I said I would come up with a whole bunch of nicknames for you. You probably don't remember because you were almost asleep."

"No I kinda remember," Nate said.

"Look I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to trigger a panic attack. I am really sorry."

"No Kinnie it's okay I know you didn't mean too, you didn't know." Nate said while walking up to me and securely holding around my waist. Nate started kissing my neck I turned around in his arms to face him, I looked in his eyes. I melted I love this boy so much.

I kissed him and said, "I love you so much Nate, so much..." I trailed off.

"I love you too Kin," he said as he smiled into the kiss.

We sat and talked while we waited for the boys to wake up. The first was Drew, then Levi, then Connor, then Austin, and then Tristan, Brad and James. We were going to go to the beach today. It was 11 am and we decided we would go to the beach now, have an early dinner, and then watch a movie.

"The hospital I went to for my foot just called me, can you mute the TV for a second?" I said.

"Actually I'll turn it off, we should all go to the beach." Brad said.

"Okay" I said to Brad as I picked up the phone, "Hello?"

"Hi, is this, ummmm, McKenzie Jones?" said a female voice on the phone.