Chapter 3

Konoe wanted to be applauded by Sensei and she wanted to see him all the time, but she couldn't bear facing him. Whenever she was in the same room as him, she would run out to hide, but when she couldn't, she would do her best to hide her face from him.

What was worst, was being in his classroom. Sensei figured out that she had been avoiding him and often fixed his eyes upon her while teaching, wondering why she's been acting this way. Konoe wasn't able to look at her teacher during class without him looking back at her, so she started avoiding eye contact in his classroom as well. This made it impossible for her to ever take a good look at him.

She continued having the highest grades in her class, and Sensei was very proud of her, thinking that she's his best student, even though she spaces out quite a lot in his class.

Fujigaya's curiousness had also increased. Why was this student avoiding him? After all, her actions had become increasingly obvious.

Aki and Chiyo told Rin about Konoe blushing and sighing in the GYM, and the three of them became restless, trying to find out who Konoe truly loves.

Every day the boys had basketball practice, they would drag Konoe in the GYM to watch them. They kept annoying her to tell them who she likes, but Konoe was focused, trying to hide herself from Fujigaya sensei. But he was still able to catch her a few times looking at him from behind Rin.

Whenever she was caught, Konoe would hide herself or pretend she wasn't looking, but it was still obvious to Fujigaya that she was avoiding him. He just didn't know why, so he began thinking that she hated him, as anyone else would.