Chapter 10

Konoe felt the urge to see Fujigaya sensei, she hadn't seen him the whole day and the thought of him was stuck in her mind, I have to see him.

She thought hard of a question she could go and ask him and when she finally came up with one, she ran into his room.

Konoe knocked twice on the door, Fujigaya looked at her, signaling her to enter. She slowly opened the door and entered trying not to make much nose. Konoe got closer to Sensei and showed him a paper asking him about a poem.

"Hmm... come closer so I can see."

The paper being held by Konoe was shaking, Fujigaya held her hand so to stop it from shaking and to be able to read it. Konoe was shocked and looked down at the sitting Sensei's face. Watching his face from up close made her blush, his smooth skin, a small and thin layer of blonde facial hair and she thought he looked so cool wearing glasses.

"Konoe? Konoe, did you hear me?"

"Ah, sorry!"

"Are you feeling well Konoe? You're spacing out quite a lot lately." he said in a worrisome tone. "Do you want me to take you to the infirmary?"

"No no, I'm fine. Thank you."

"Are you sure? I don't mind taking you."

Konoe shook her head and Fujigaya explained the poem to her once more.

"Did you get it?"

"Yep, thank you Sensei!" she smiled cheerfully as she started leaving the classroom.

Fujigaya stopped her before she exited, "Hey, Konoe?"

The bubbly girl turned around and tilted her head curiously.

"You know," the worried teacher said, "If you're having any troubles, even if they're not related to work, you can come to me, okay?" he suggested, not knowing that the reason she looks so sad is because she's in love with him.

"Okay! Thank you, Sensei."

Rin watched Konoe happily skipping out of Fujigaya Sensei's classroom. She was now sure of her friend's feelings towards her teacher.