Chapter 13

One week has passed since Chiyo and Konoe had that argument and Chiyo is still avoiding Konoe. Friday, during lunch, Aki, Konoe, and Rin sat at the same table as usual; Chiyo passed by, looked at Konoe, then turned and sat at some other table with other people.

When they finished eating, Konoe went to search for Chiyo and when she found her in the hallway, she called out to her. Chiyo looked back and started to run away from Konoe,

Konoe chased after her, "Chiyo, wait!"

"Stop chasing me, I told you we're not friends anymore, didn't I?"

"Chiyo... Okay, okay! I'll tell you who I like." Chiyo turned around slowly with her arms crossed and a mad expression to face Konoe.

"So?" she said, impatiently.

"I like..." Konoe stuttered, her friend's angry face was pressuring her. Konoe closed her eyes and forced the words out with all her might, "I love Fujigaya Sensei!" She then looked around and sighed in relief when she saw no one was around them.

Chiyo's eyes and mouth widened, "No way... You're lying, right?" she said in disbelief. Konoe shook her head. "But he's a teacher."

Konoe nodded insecurely.

Chiyo hugged Konoe tightly, her eyes full of tears, "It's okay Konoe, I believe in you. We're going to make Sensei like you!"

"Please don't think of doing anything stupid, Chiyo." Aki and Rin appeared behind them.

"What is that supposed to mean?!" Chiyo and Rin started arguing as usual and everything was back to normal.

---------

Sorry, this chapter is quite lame, I ran out of imagination and didn't know how to make Konoe and Chiyo make up.... Sorry    m(_ _)m