The Sisters' Bad Boys

Cover made by infinitLaughtr ! Please check out her profile and books...they are amazing! (And this time I mean it. She truly is amazeballs).

For you, K-girl! #Unicorns!

•-•-•-•-•

This is a fanfic that is kind of based on The Good Girl's Bad Boys/TGGBB.

Please excuse any errors or mistakes that are made in this book (like punctuation and grammar). I will try to fix as many as I can, but the ones that aren't fixed...ugh, the future Me will find the time to fix them.

(1 month later: Hi lovelies, it's future Me here! Really, it is about one month after I wrote this part. No kidding, this is so weird; this future note thingy. I went back to reread my already posted chapters and...my writing skills weren't a pretty sight. Still tryin' my best to improve my diction, writing style and all. Thank you all!)

This story doesn't mainly focus on Naomi herself, because it will focus mainly on Ashley's point of view. Now of course you won't know who Ashley is, but I'll give you a brief explanation. (Not a good one either).

-She has been bullied for three years.
-She loves animals of just about almost every kind.
-She had to transfer from her old school, GoldGate High, to Dartwell High.
-She has a little sister, Alexandra.

Face claims (from my imagination):

Ashley Nelson, 17 (with makeup on and all). ⬇️

Face claim: Ivy Latimer-Gabby Brella, 13 (somewhat similar) ⬇️

-
Gabby Brella, 13 (somewhat similar) ⬇️

Face Claim: Brighton Sharbino - Rico Fabre, 14 (meh, somewhat) ⬇️

-
Rico Fabre, 14 (meh, somewhat) ⬇️

Face Claim: Brighton Sharbino - Rico Fabre, 14 (meh, somewhat) ⬇️

Face Claim: Raviv Ullman

*more face claims to arrive*
-

I also want to let you know that I'm a HUGE fan of TGGBB. I know that this book won't be as great as RubixCube89201 's, but I'm still gonna try my best. If you haven't done so already, check out The Good Girl's Bad Boys by RubixCube89201 ! She's a stunning author, and her books are very meaningful but also humorous at the same time! Also, *dramatic music in the background* the second book of TGGBB is already out!

I really hope that you'll like this, and at least show some support! Please no hate comments. I've been working very hard to plot and think out this story. Again, thank you for clicking the 'read' button on this novel and giving it a shot!

Thank you for the suggestion on making this jacketnapper , and I'll hope you'll enjoy as well. :)

WARNING: this book is more than likely to contain spoilers for The Good Girl's Bad Boys, so make sure to check it out first before continuing if you haven't done so already. AND this book may contain some cuss words and other things...YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Also, this story also takes place after winter break...

Thank you for stopping by and giving this book a chance,

-LaveyDarkSecret (A.K.A Lavey)