Chapter Fifteen: In Circles

Here's the pic example for what Ashley is wearing and all that to THE party

Here's the pic example for what Ashley is wearing and all that to THE party. I couldn't put it in the media spot above, because apparently it's not uploading this particular image but another, and it's really creeping me out. Oh, and does anyone know where we can buy a Jordan, a Bennett, a Declan, and a Naomi? No? Aww, that's too bad. Thanks anyways! Here, free cookies 'cause ILY! 🍪🍪🍪🍪

~

        "Ashley, put those pair of jeans and that T-shirt away! You are definitely not wearing something like that to a party, missy!"

        "But they look so comfortable," I whined, hugging the T-shirt and jeans close to my chest.

        Alex gave me a warning look, hands on her hips. She's thirteen for crying out loud, but she's acting like she's the older sister!

        I sighed and placed them down on the bed. Alex gives me another glare before going back to continue shuffling through my cramped closet to try and find something dazzling for me to wear. This is it, the night of the valentine party. It's Monday night, a school day. But the Charlie's Angels had called me--repeatedly after I didn't pick up--earlier this morning, demanding that I had to show up at the party or mine and their's reputation will be damaged. They kept bugging me, so I finally gave in.

        So here I am, with Alex, trying to find an outfit to wear. It had already been over half an hour since we've started to begin preparing for tonight's huge party. Apparently it's being thrown at some random guy's house in the name of Lucas Merkel. I had already informed Zayn about this party, and he agreed to go without any reluctance. Though I'm not exactly sure about the guys and Naomi, knowing they aren't really the out-going type. So as a result, Zayn will supply me with transportation. I'm sure the girls will take longer than needed for preparation--not saying that I might not be in the same situation as well.

        "Aha!" Alex exclaimed after some time. She spun around, twirling a breathtaking dark blue dress along with her. It had decorative gemstones in the shape of flowers near where a belt would lay. The cloth near the upper area--the shoulders area--was see through, also decorated with gemstones that lined the edges and the neck area. This was one of the many dresses that I had bought around a month ago with the Fearsome Threesome at West Central Mall. The cost was eye-bulging, but we managed. Though I did remember having to help pay the costs of the things they bought. I really didn't mind--really.

        Alex smirks at me, wriggling her eyebrows. "So? Surely you can't resist a dress with the likes of this!"

        I had to agreed with her, it was spectacular. I grinned, showing a line white teeth with probably a space in between some teeth. "Of course! Nice find, sis." I agreed for many reasons, but one of them being because I wanted to show everyone that I can actually have a good sense of style. That I can, in fact, look spectacular in something, not like the girl who wears a plain T-shirt and plain, long pants to school everyday and look like a hobo when compared to the Fearsome Threesome.