Fourth Of July

July 4th, 1995

"Becca! Wake your ass up!!!" I heard my twin brother Charlie yell as he shook me

"Why?  It's 9:30 in the morning  assfart!" I groaned.

"It's the Fourth Of July you know what that means?" he said with a smirk.

My eyes widened because I knew what he was talking about.  Every year we have a party with the Ducks at the lake where we skate on in the winter.  We go swimming and drink to our hearts content.  It was Charlie and I's year to host it.  However our mom doesn't know that we drink if she did, she'd kill us. 

I immediately got up and started to get dressed.  After that I went downstairs to eat some breakfast.

"Morning kids!" Mom said coming down the stairs.

"Morning." Charlie and I said in unison.

"Now kids I know the Fourth Of July party is tonight but I want you back at the latest 1:00 tonight. I mean it; if you two come a minute later you will be grounded!"

Our mom doesn't mess around when it comes to curfews.

"About that mom, Connie, Julie and I were gonna have a sleepover at Julie's if that's alright with you?" I asked.

"And I'm sleeping over at Adam's tonight." Charlie added.

"Alright that's fine. I have to go to work I'll see you two later. Love you"  She said as she kissed us.

"Love you too mom!" we said in unison.

As soon as she left so did we.  We went to Hans' store so we can work.  He finally started paying us this summer because we were now 17.

The store isn't really busy in the summer because it's not hockey season but Hans wanted us there so we can help him organize equipment and stuff.

After work we roller skated over to Adam's so he can help us set up for the party.  I always get excited to see Adam but I didn't know why. I mean he was very attractive and I've always wanted to know what he was like in bed.

"Oh my god becca stop thinking that!" I thought.

"Hey Charlie what's up, man!  Heyyy Becca!" Adam said with a smirk.

"Hey cake eater." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Ready to help us out with the party?" Charlie asked.

"Sure man got the tunes right here!" he said pointing to the boombox on the porch.

Adam looked damn good today!  He was wearing an American flag swim trunks and a white teeshirt that shows his six-pack.

"Becca quit it that's nasty"

"Alrighty then!  Let's go to the lake then!" Charlie said and with that we were on our way.

Hey ya'll I decided to write this fanfiction becuase no one has done one like this! let me know if ya'll like it!

Authors note: I wrote this when I was younger and I cringe sooo I'm rewriting it...