Practice

Adam's P.O.V.

Becca and I rushed to practice. We both completely forgot that practice started today. I was excited that hockey season was back! Besides Becca, hockey is my true love. It's the only thing that keeps me sane when I'm stressed out.

As Becca and I were walking into the locker room, we were greeted by the ducks. All eyes were on us which caused me to sweat a little bit. Everyone knew about us except Charlie but still it felt weird.

"Why are you both late?" Coach Orion asked as he entered the locker room.

"To be honest coach we both forgot practice started today. I thought it started tomorrow." Becca said as she gave me a reassuring smile.

"It's okay just don't do it again. Be on the ice in 10!"

We all nodded and started getting ready. Everybody was on the ice except Becca and I. I grabbed her waist and pulled her close to me.

"Adam Banks what are you doing?" Becca asked confused with a slight laugh.

"I wanted to surprise my baby girl with a kiss." I said with a smirk.

She giggled and I gave her a passionate kiss and she kissed me back. My hands went from her waist to her ass. I lightly squeezed it which caused her to yelp and I took that opportunity to get my tongue in her mouth. She gripped my hair which caused me to groan.

"Are you guys al- WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO DOING?!" someone yelled as the door flew open.

We both looked up to find that our nightmare had finally come true. It was Charlie. Charlie then charged at me and pushed me against the lockers.

"What the hell are you doing with my sister, Banks? You know my sister was off limits! My best friend and my sister I can't believe this!" Charlie yelled at us.

"Charlie please stop this! Adam and I are dating! We love each other very much! He would never hurt me!" Becca said as she started crying.

I looked at Charlie. "It's true Charlie. I love Becca I would never hurt her."

"How long have you been dating?"

"Over a month." Becca replied.

"OVER A MONTH?? WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME?! DID EVERYONE KNOW EXCEPT ME?!" Charlie yelled as Becca started crying again.

"Charlie please don't do this!" Becca said as she cried.

"Don't touch my sister again Cake eater or you're dead meat!"

"Whatever you say Spazway!" I yelled back at him.

Practice was a killer today. Coach was extra hard on us today and Charlie wouldn't even look at Becca and I. I felt so guilty from hiding our relationship but I loved Becca with all my heart. I knew Charlie would explode but not to this degree.

As we were in the locker room, Becca was talking to the girls. Luis came up to me.

"Is everything okay man? We heard you, Charlie and Becca yelling in the locker room." Luis asked. Luis was a good guy when it came to us ducks. He was like a brother to me besides Charlie.

"Well Charlie caught Becca and I making out in the locker room and threatened me about touching her again. I have never seen him this furious before man!" I said in a sad tone.

"I knew about you two the night of the party. Becca told me not to tell anyone the whole team knew I'm surprised it took Charlie this long to figure it out! I'm sorry man, but you know Charlie it'll take him a while to calm down but I'm sure he'll accept you guys soon!" He said as he pulled me into a bro hug.

"Thanks man I'll see ya later!" I said as I went to find Becca and hope to God that she's okay.