Midlife Crisis

Becca's P.O.V.

It was close to the end of summer. School starts next week and I'm sad that it's my last year. I don't know what I'm doing with the rest of my life! How am I supposed to figure it out by the time I graduate?

I was caught out of my train of thought by a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. "Hey baby girl you seem stressed come sit on daddy's lap." Adam said with a smirk as he lightly kissed my neck.

"No sex today young Jedi!" I said as I rolled my eyes. I call him Jedi as an inside joke. Adam pouted and sat on the couch with his arms crossed like a little kid.

I eventually sat next to him on his couch and turned on the tv to watch Star Wars it's our favorite movies to watch together.

"What's wrong sweetheart? I know something's wrong you can tell me!" Adam said concerned.

"It's just that, I don't know what to do with the rest of my life ya know? This is going to be our senior year and I have no idea what I'm going to do next year! Scouts haven't showed up yet and I don't know what will happen to us if we go to different colleges!" I said as tears started pouring down my face.

"Becca Leigh Conway. Stop this right now! You're going to be okay! We're going to be okay no matter what happens. I don't know what I want to do with my life yet you have plenty of time to figure it out. I love you so much and it hurts me to see you like this!" Adam said as he wiped my tears away with his thumb.

I smiled and nodded. "Thanks Adam I needed to hear that."

As we were watching the movie, someone knocked on the door.  We both looked at each other and decided to answer the door.

"Hey guys what's hoppin'? We start practice today remember?" Averman said with a wink.

"Oh shit! We completely forgot we'll be there soon! Tell the ducks that we'll be there soon but not together!" I said to Averman.

"Rodger that!" He said as he skated off.

We both hurried our asses to practice. It's been a while since I've been on the ice and I miss it everyday.

A/N:
Hey y'all sorry this one is really shitty and short next chapter is going to be very eventful! Thank you so much for getting me almost 500 reads! I love each and every one of you! 😘😘😘