Graduation

Becca's P.O.V.

You're probably wondering if we won the state championship? We did! It was the best day of my life and I couldn't be more happy to be a duck. Everyone has earned a hockey scholarship from somewhere. Charlie ended up getting a scholarship from UNC Chapel Hill.

Today was graduation and I was a nervous wreck. I couldn't believe that this was it!

"Baby girl does this look right?" Adam asked as he came out with a black suit on but the tie was on wrong.

"Aww babe you got your tie on wrong. Let me help you." I said with a giggle. I fixed his tie and took him in. He looked so handsome in the suit.

"I should wear this more often." He said with a smirk.

"I couldn't agree more." I said as I gave him a quick peck.

We both headed downstairs to find the rest of the ducks in their caps and gowns. I couldn't help but tear up.

"Don't start Becca or else we'll all create a Niagara Falls in your house." Averman said. Averman got a scholarship at the University of Delaware for hockey.

"Y'all this is it." Dwayne said as we headed out the door. Dwayne got a scholarship at Texas A&M for hockey.

We arrived at the school for the last time.

"So glad I'm leaving this place." Russ said.

"Dude tell me about it." Goldberg replied. Goldberg was heading to Penn State for his scholarship. We all laughed and entered the school.

"This is it man." Kenny said. Kenny and. Russ were heading back to California for their scholarships.

Everyone was sitting down and preparing to receive their diplomas.

"You ready for this?" Connie asked.

"I don't know this is just too real." I said as I pulled her into a hug. Connie and Guy ended up getting getting scholarships from the University of Boston so they'll be together.

"I know what you mean." Julie said as she joined the hug. Julie got a scholarship at the University of Maine ironically Dean got a scholarship there too as long as he didn't fuck it up.

"Man I'm gonna miss you!" I heard Fulton say to Dean. Fulton got a scholarship from Notre Dame for hockey and football.

"I'm gonna miss you too man! We'll always be the Bash Brothers no matter what!" Dean replied as they did their famous bro hug and fist bump. I swear they were like Joey and Chandler.

"Guys stop it! I don't want to cry in front of the girls!" Luis said causing us all to laugh. He's heading back to Miami for a scholarship there.

We were all told to sit down and the ceremony began. I sat next to Adam and Charlie. Everything happened in a blur. Julie was Validictorian and she got to give us a speech. It was really inspiring. As she was speaking Adam gently held my hand assuring me that everything's gonna be okay.

I was called and I walked up to the stage. I got my diploma and sat down.

"I now present you the Class of 1996! Congratulations seniors you did it!" The Dean said.

We all stood up and threw our hats in the air. We all did it! We graduated high school! I turned to Adam and pulled him into a passionate kiss.

"We did it Sis!" Charlie said as he spun me around.

"Yes we did Char!" I said giggling.

"I'm so proud of both of you!" My mom and Coach Bombay said pulling us into a hug.

Thanks mom! Thanks Coach!" we both said. 

We caught up with the ducks and walked out together.

"We did it baby girl!" Adam whispered in my ear.

"Yes we did!" I whispered back.

"Yo let's head to the lake!" Charlie said as he held Linda's hand.

"That's a fantastic idea!" Kenny said.

And with that we all headed to the lake where it all began.

"Ducks fly together!" we all said in unison.

A/N:
That's it fam! I'd like to thank everyone who supported me throughout this whole story. I love each and every one of y'all! Don't worry the second book will be out soon! I'd like to also thank my roommate who told me to start writing this without her this wasn't possible. Keep quacking fellow ducks! 💕💕