Reality

Adam's P.O.V.

Becca and I arrived back home sad and anxious. The rest of that night was fun but in the back of my head I couldn't help but think of McGill joining the team next year.

That night I called an emergency duck meeting. We all skated to the lake and met there.

"Hey what's this emergency meeting about?" Fulton asked.

"Yeah I was in the middle of eating a burger!" Russ said.

"How was Chicago?" Connie asked.

"That's what we wanted to talk to y'all about." Becca said looking at me.

"Becca and I ran into someone at a Blackhawks game." I said pulling Becca close to me.

"Don't tell me it was Riley!" Kenny said.

"It's worse than Riley. Becca and I ran into McGill."

"MCGILL?!" The whole team yelled in unison.

"What the fuck did he want?" Dean and Charlie said.

"He was there to watch the game and apparently he got the scholarship Becca and I got."

"He tried hitting on me and he called Adam a pussy for being a duck." Becca replied.

"Woah! Shit just got real!" Guy said.

"I know! I don't know what to do anymore. I don't want to play with him again it's been too long and I don't want me or Becca to get harassed by him."

"Dude lets kick his ass!" Dean said.

"If you do that I'll kick your ass!" Julie replied to Dean.

"Guys I don't think there's anything you can do. Just accept at and prove that you're better than him. We believe in both of you." Charlie said patting my back.

"I'm sorry this is happening to y'all." Dwayne said.

"It's okay man I just wish there was something we could do." I said.

"Maybe there is." Connie said smirking.

"Oh dear god I know that look what are you thinking?" Becca said rolling her eyes.

"What if we get him to lose the scholarship?"

"Are you fucking crazy? That's fucked up to think about!" Guy said.

"I have to agree with Guy here on this one. I loathe the guy but I can't do that to him. I don't wanna stoop to his level." Becca replied.

"Maybe they'll see that he's an asshole and change their minds about the scholarship." Julie said.

"Let's let them figure it out for themselves." I said.

"We'll talk about this tomorrow at school I have to get home." Goldberg said.

"Okay guys see you tomorrow." Becca said.

We all left still anxious and scared.

Y'all are amazing thanks so much for the 3k I love you guys!!