Skipping Class

{Warning: detailed smut}

Becca's P.O.V.

The assembly was boring as usual. Afterwards, we had to head to home room which is by alphabetical order. Adam, Charlie and I were in the same room.

"What did you think about the assembly today?" Adam asked.

"I thought it was rather boring my dear old chap!" Charlie said in a British accent.

"Ahh govena the assembly today was full of horse shit and rubbish!" Adam spoke in the same accent. I couldn't help but giggle at their bromance.

Mr. Gillian was the most lazy bio teacher I've ever met. He does absolutely nothing he literally doesn't teach shit! All he does is read the newspaper and go to the teacher lounge to fuck Mrs. Waterson.

"How about we skip class?" Adam asked.

"Adam Banks are you serious? I have never skipped class and I'm not going to!" I asked shocked. 

"Come on Becca please? The skirt you're wearing is really sexy on you. Plus Mr. Gillian won't care he's not even in here." He replied as his hand traveled up my thigh.

"No Banksy." I said as I pushed his hand off my thigh.

"Daddy misses his baby girl though." He groaned in my ear.

"Fine! I'll go out first meet me in the empty classroom." I whispered.

Adam smirked as I got up and left the classroom. Luckily no one was out there. There's a classroom that's empty and is used for storage. I walked in the classroom and shut the door.

All of a sudden I was pushed against the wall.

"Did you think you could tease daddy and get away with it? Wearing that sexy yellow mini skirt I love so much?" Adam growled in my ear making me moan at his touch.

"Maybe" I said smirking.

"Baby girl you're gonna get it!"

And with that he crashed his lips on mine. The lust in the air so overwhelming that the window on the classroom door began to steam. He picked me up and carried me to a desk.

"This has got to go." He said as he ripped my blouse exposing my bra. I moaned as he kissed my neck and left a hickey. He traveled down to my heat.

"You're so wet for daddy aren't you kitten?" He smirked as he pulled my panties aside. I felt a new sensation as his tongue licked my folds. I shuttered at the sensation and immediately grabbed his blonde hair.

His tongue swirled all around my folds and sucked my clit. I was a moaning mess.

"Fuck daddy please don't stop!" I moaned as I felt my self so close to my high.

"Let go kitten." Adam said as he inserted 2 fingers.

As if on cue, I felt myself release and rode my high. Once I was done Adam licked up my juices and gave me a kiss so I could taste myself.

"How was that?" He asked.

"Wow!" I said still a little surprised at what happened.

We went back to class and acted like it never happened.

I JUST HIT 1K ON THIS STORY! I'M LITERALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! 😘😘😘