Baby Girl

{a/n: there's gonna be daddy kink and detailed smut in this chapter you've been warned}

Becca's P.O.V.

I was so turned on by the way Adam fought Riley, even though I could handle myself. We finished our meal and left to head back to my house. I know for sure that no one will be home. My mom was with Coach Bombay for the weekend and Charlie was with Linda and her family for the weekend. After we got inside, I noticed that Adam's knuckles were bruised and swollen from when he punched Riley.

"Adam your knuckles!" I said pointing to them.

"I'm okay Becca I prom- ahhh" he winced in pain.

"Bullshit I'm getting an icepack!" I said as i went to the freezer.

When I got back, Adam already had his shirt off and let me tell you the abs on that boy are marvelous! I handed him the ice pack. He was still a little heated from the fight.

"The nerve of that fucker to ever talk to you like that! I would've done worse if we weren't in public!!" he yelled and punched the wall. Seeing him like this scared me but at the same time turned me on so much!

"Adam chill please! Everything's okay now."

"I know I just have all of this anger built from him I need to get it out somehow!" That gave me an idea. He took take out all of his frustration out on me. It'll be the best sex we've ever experienced! Plus I'm all hot and bothered from tonight. I'm so glad I wore all black lace!

"You know there is a way you can release all of this anger," I said with a smirk as I walked over to him and kissed his neck.

He looked at me confused, "Like how?" he questioned.

"Take it out on me Adam. Show no mercy on me." I whispered in is ear.

"Fuck you're so sexy when you're horny!" he said as he immediately pressed me up against the wall. His lips crashed into mine like life depended on it.

"Jump." he mumbled. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist without breaking the kiss. He lead us up to my room and slammed the door.

He pushed me on the bed and kissed me again. His lips traveled to me neck where my weak spot was.

"Adam" I moaned. He stopped abruptly and his eyes turned dark blue rather than his normal light blue.

"Don't call me Adam kitten. Call me daddy!" he growled in my ear. I eyes widened and I nodded. I never knew this side to Adam and it was turning me on so fucking much!

He continued to kiss all the way down my body until he reached the area that craved him the most. He ran his finger over it causing me to moan and buck my hips.

"Daddy please don't tease me" I groaned.

He smirked and finally took off my clothes and I took off his.

"You ready for a wild ride baby girl?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

"Yes daddy" I said which caused him to groan and take complete control over me.

He entered me without warning causing me to scream out in pleasure. His thrusts were forceful and quick which was different than normal.

"You like that baby girl? You like it when daddy treats you like this?" He growled in my ear.

"Yes daddy please don't stop fuck!" I moaned.

"I want you to be loud as you can baby girl let everyone know who's causing you to feel this good!"

Him just saying that caused me to get closer to the edge. That feeling in my stomach came back warning me that I was close.

"I'm so close!" I moaned.

"Come for daddy baby doll." Adam whispered.

With that I reached my high at the same time as Adam. We both collapsed on the bed and just stared at the ceiling.

"Is all your anger out?" I asked out of breath.

"Uh-huh! That was amazing! We need to do that more often!" Adam said with a chuckle.

I gave him a quick kiss and drifted off to sleep with Adam next to me.