Party Time

Becca's P.O.V. 

As we were walking to the lake I kept feeling like Adam was staring at me.  I turned around to discover that I was correct.  Why was he staring? Did I have something in my teeth or something? I brushed it off and finally reached the lake.

When we got there we found Connie, Guy, Julie, and Dean already swimming in the lake.

"Hey guys! You're hear early!" I said to the two couples, well actually Julie and Dean aren't a couple but they should be cause they're always flirting with each other.

"Damn Becca you look smokin' tonight!" Dean said with a smirk.  Honestly, I couldn't stand Dean sometimes.  We all know he likes Julie he just messes around with me sometimes.  As Dean pulled me into a hug, I could see Adam's jaw begin to clench, what's up with him,  I thought.

"Shut the fuck up Dean!"  I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Come help us set up since ya'll are here early!"  Charlie called to Connie and Guy.

"We'd love to help! Guy and I will get the alcohol! Be back soon!" Connie said to us.

"What alcohol are you getting? Please don't let it all be beer you know how much I hate beer."  I said with a frown. Beer always made me sick. I wanted to get drunk not nauseous.

"I was thinking some Tequila and Captain Morgan so we can make some Rum and Coke!"  Guy said with a wink to Connie.

"Fuck yeah! I love Rum and Coke!" Adam cheered.

"Thanks guys!" Charlie said to them.

Skip to party

The party was in full swing.  Goldburg came with fireworks because it's not the Fourth Of July without them!  Everyone was having a great time!  I missed hanging out with the team! 

"Can you believe that we're seniors now?  It feels like just yesterday we were 10 years old on this very lake and Coach came up to us!" Charlie said.  We all stopped and thought about what he said.  He was right. Time has seriously flown by!

"THIS IS HOW WE DO IT!  TURN IT UP THIS MY JAM!!" Dean yelled drunk as fuck.  We all laughed and we all got up from the bonfire and began to dance. I'm a dancer myself but when I get drunk, I tend to loose myself and just dance like nobody is watching. 

"Shit Becca I didn't know you could dance like that!" I heard someone say from behind.  I turned around to discover that it was Adam.  He a smirk on his face and his crystal blue eyes were piercing through mine.  

"Dance with me then Cake Eater! Let's see you dance!" I slurred. 

Adam's P.OV.

Fuck Becca looked so sexy when she dances.  The way her hips moved to the beat made me feel things that I have never felt before.  She was bad and she knew it.  I wanted to do the dirtiest things to her so bad.  I didn't know if it was the alcohol talking but Becca was the woman I want in my life.

"Shit Becca I didn't know you could dance like that!" I said with a smirk.

She stopped dancing  and turned around to face me and gave me a sexy look.

"Dance with me then Cake Eater! Let's see you dance!"  She slurred.  She was clearly buzzed but so smoking hot.

I came up behind her and began to grind my hips with hers.  The song Bump N' Grind by R. Kelly was playing on the boombox I brought.

"Damn look at Becca and Adam!" Folton said to Goldburg.

"Woah! Looks like they're getting it on! I bet you 10 bucks they're gonna fuck!" Goldburg said.

"Let's start the fireworks!" I heard Goldburg say.

I stopped dancing with Becca and grabbed her hand as we all jumped in the lake.

Tonight was the best night of my life but little did I know that it was just getting started.

Hey ya'll the next chapter is going to have a lot of smut in it. If you're uncomfortable with smut don't read it! I'm so excited about this fanfic!