Déjà Vu

Becca's P.O.V.

Well today's practice was crazy. I'm so pissed at the fact that we have to play hockey with those asshole varsity players. It's bad enough that Riley hits on me and now I have to play him again? It makes my hair stand on end.

"Ducks. I don't want you guys to play against the varsity players. I know you're better than to stoop to their level. Remember the last time y'all did that? I had to break up a fight between Adam and Charlie! I don't want a repeat of freshman year. Hit the showers." Coach said. He did have a point. I didn't want a repeat of freshman year.

"Guys we should do it! We beat them 2 years on a row. What could possibly go wrong?" Charlie said.

"Well the sky could fall, we could get our asses handed to us, you and Charlie could start fighting again and the world could possibly end!" Averman said as he whaled his arms about.

"I have to agree with him, Charlie. I mean it's been a while since we played against them who knows how good they are now?" Fulton said.

We all nodded in agreement.

"Come on guys please?"

"Alright fine but if we loose tomorrow I don't want you to have a temper tantrum you hear?" I said to Charlie.

"Fine I won't meet here at dawn." He said to the team.

The next day Charlie and I woke up and headed to the school to play the most dreaded game of my life.

"You ready to play the most dreaded game ever?" Ken asked.

"Let me be the first to throw the harpoon." Goldberg says causing all of us to laugh.

"But seriously though this is all Charlie's idea I think it's best to not do this." Guy said giving Connie a reassuring kiss.

"I'd rather kick their asses to the moon and back!" Dean said which gave Julie an annoyed look.

"I agree with Portman!" Fulton said as him and Dean did their special handshake.

"Guys come on let's just do this I want to shut Riley up once and for all!" I said.

"Quack quack quack!" Connie and Julie said in unison.

We all skated on the ice and was "greeted" by the varsity players.

"Looks like you guys actually decided to show up!" Riley snickered.

"We're dressed up for y'alls funeral!" I said causing the team to laugh.

"We'll see about that babe." Riley replied.

"Her name's Becca not babe! I only get to call her that!" Adam yelled getting in Riley's face.

"Let's just play hockey!" Charlie said.

The game started and Adam pushed Cole down and got the puck. He passed the puck to Charlie. Riley then checked Charlie and took the puck. I skated after him and checked him causing him to fall. I got back the puck and shot it at Scooter and scored. Everyone cheered.

"That's my girl!" Adam said as he pulled me into a hug.

The score was now 2-1 with us in the lead. Adam passed the puck to Dwayne who passed the puck to Charlie.

"Flying V!" He yelled.

We all got into the V formation and passed the puck to each other. Just as I was about to score. Riley tripped me over causing me to hit my head on something sharp. Everything went black.

Adam's P.O.V.

Oh my god! Becca just hit her head on the goal post. It's the same thing that happened to me when I first started playing with the ducks and McGill pushed me into the goal post.

I immediately skated over to her along with Charlie.

"Becca?!" I yelled. She didn't respond. This can't be happening.