Hospital

Adam's P.O.V.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR GOD DAMN PROBLEM?! DON'T YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU HAVE JUST DONE?! YOU'RE A DEAD MAN!" I lost my shit and shoved Riley on the ice. I took off his helmet and started throwing punches. I don't give a fuck about what happens to Riley. No one and I mean no one hurts Becca.

"Dude calm down!" Portman said as he pulled me off of him. Fulton and Portman both kicked Riley in the balls which made me feel better. Riley got up and the rest of the varsity players scattered and ran away.

"Is she okay?" I asked as Charlie picked her up.

"Yeah but she's still unconscious. I have to take her to the hospital now! Connie call my mom and tell her what happened. Guy explain to coach what happened I know he'll be pissed just please do it!" Charlie said as he headed out the door.

"I'm coming with you Charlie!" I said as I followed him.

"Thanks man I know she'd want you with her."

We got to the hospital and waited for any results. All the ducks showed up including Charlie's mom and coach.

"What did I tell you guys about playing the varsity players?" Coach said really angry.

"I'm sorry Coach it's all my fault no one else wanted to play but me and Adam. I didn't know this would happen I'm sorry!" Charlie said as he cried on his mom's shoulder.

"It's okay Charlie just please don't do this again." Coach said as he pulled him into a hug.

I was a wreck. The love of my life was unconscious and unresponsive. I paced back and forth in the waiting room and my mind was racing. What if she doesn't wake up? What if she doesn't remember me or any o the ducks?

The doctor walked up and my heart stopped waiting to hear the worst.

"Is she okay doctor?" Charlie's mom asked.

"She is fine. She just hit her head really hard. She just woke up and is responsive to us. She just has a minor concussion. I suggest her to stay off the ice for a solid 5 weeks. You can see her now if you want to." The doctor replied.

Thank god she's okay! We walked into the room to see her laying on the bed. Her eyes lit up as soon as she saw me. I ran over to her and hugged her with all my power. I pulled away and kissed her forehead.

"I was so scared I lost you." I said as I held her hand. I felt a tear or two coming down my face.

"You didn't lose me I'm right here. I'm never gonna leave you. I love you Adam Banks." She said as she wiped my tears away.

"I love you so much more Becca Conway." I said as I gave her a peck on the lips.

Everyone started coming in with flowers and I smiled because the love of my life was safe and alive.

Even coach Bombay showed up. I haven't seen him since my freshman year.

"How is she doing?" He asked me as he pulled into a bro hug.

"She's doing well how did you know?" I asked.

"Ms. Conway called and told me. So is it true?"

"True about what?"

"True that you and Becca are dating?" He said as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Yeah it's true we're dating. I love her so much Coach! She's the best thing that's ever happened to me!" I said with a smile and a light chuckle.

"I was waiting for you two to get together. I knew you two would get together ever since you arrived on the team! The way you two interacted with each other I knew there was something." He said with a smile.

"Thanks Coach! It means a lot to me. Without you and the ducks I don't know where I'd be!" I said as I gave him a hug. He went in the room to go talk to Becca.

I never knew that Coach knew that we'd end up together. Becca is my true love. I will never stop loving her and I know she'll never stop loving me.