Suspicions

Becca's P.O.V.
Adam and I were watching Daria when all of a sudden we heard a knock on the door. 

"Banksy when are your parents supposed to be home?" I asked.

His eyes widened and he realized that today was Sunday.

"OH SHIT!" he yelled.

We rushed to get on our clothes and act like we weren't hungover and has sex the night before.

"Adam dear we're home!" I heard his mom call out to him.  His mom knows how much of good friends Adam and I were but they don't know that we're dating. 

"Okay mom be right down!" Adam called out.

"Babe we need to tell them! Please at least let your parents know about us?" I whispered to him.

"Okay baby girl I just hope that they love you like I do." he said as he gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"Mom, dad I have some news for you guys." Adam said as we both came down the stairs.

"Oh hi Becca. Wait why is she here without Charlie unless... OH MY GOD WERE YOU TWO HAVING SEX?!" his mom began to yell. I got scared as Adam held my hand reassuring me that everything was going to be okay.

"No mom of course not! The news was that Becca and I just started dating last night." Adam said calmly to her.

Her attitude changed and she pulled me into a hug.

"It's about time you made a move son. I never thought that you would ask her out! So happy for you both!" his dad added which caused me to laugh.

"Thank you guys so much! But please keep this between us because Charlie doesn't know yet and he's very protective of me. If he knew that I was dating his best friend he would kill both of us." I said concerned.

"Oh don't worry honey, we won't say a thing!" his mom replied back.

"Alright well since the rain has stopped we're gonna hang out with the ducks!" Adam said as he got his roller blades.

"Alright dear be home by tonight though and Becca you're more than welcome to join!" his mom replied.

"Thank you so much but I think my mom wants to have dinner as a family tonight. I'll let you know soon!" I said with a smile.

We went to my house really quick to get my roller blades. As soon as Adam and I walked in the door, Charlie was sitting on the couch watching MTV when he stood up and looked at us suspiciously.

"Are we skating with the ducks since the rain stopped?" Charlie asked me.

"Umm yeah we are I'm gonna meet Connie and Julie in a minute I needed to get my roller blades." I said fast so he wouldn't suspect a thing.

"Okay wait hold on what's that on your neck? IS THAT A HICKEY?!" Charlie questioned.

Oh fuck! Adam must have sucked my neck so hard that he must have given me a hickey last night! My eyes widened and looked over at Adam who was just as wide eyed as I was.

"Of course not! I just accidentally burned my neck when I was straightening my hair yesterday!" I said nonchalantly even though deep down I was freaking out.

"Okay then let's go skate! I'm gonna get the rest of the gang!" Charlie said as he closed the door.

"That was a close one!" Adam said as he was wiping pretend sweat off his head.

"I hate lying to him Adam!" I said as I grabbed my skates.

"I do too baby girl, but you know how he'll react once he finds out. Let's wait a little bit longer and then we can tell him okay?" Adam asked as he kissed my forehead.

"Okay babe. Let's go I don't want to keep everyone waiting." I said as we headed out the door.