REFLECTION

"Fuck, William, you do it on purpose!" Harry screams as he follows the boy into the house.

"Don't come after me!" William yells back.

Louis closed the notebook and rolled his eyes. He was studying at the kitchen table, but he gave up as soon as he heard the screams.

"I shouldn't go anyway," Harry replied. "Go stay with Ben, see if he fucks you better than I do."

"Shut up, Harry." William entered the room. Even though it was not for Harry to follow him, he left a door of the house open. "You're lucky my parents are not here."

Harry entered the house and went into the living room. Louis took a deep breath and watched the stainless steel glaze of the kitchen kettle. Everything is repeating.

"You know damn well I know that," Harry replied. "Now tell me, what were you and Ben doing?"

"One thing you don't know how to do," William replied with a chuckle and then concluded, "We were studying, Harry."

"Oh, of course. Studying genitals? Did you have a practical class?" Harry shouted. Louis chuckled, looking at the designs on the cover of his notebook. He loved these fights because Harry always talked bullshit. Not that he liked how his brother-in-law sounded doubly hoarse when he screamed, but it was cool the shit that were coming out of his mouth. "Did you put your mouth on that bastard's cock?"

"Shut up!" William shouted, "I'm tired of your dirty mouth and this silly jealousy. What is this, Harry? Are you not so sure of yourself?"

"You're testing my patience today, William Tomlinson," Harry gritted his teeth.

Louis let out a yawn in the kitchen, checking the hours on his cellphone. Friends' marathon would start soon, and if the couple did not leave the room, he would have to intervene.

"You know what, go home," William said, and Louis was sure that his brother was making that face of an unloved, with drooping shoulders and everything.

The house was silent and Louis dared to get up, going into the living room. Harry was standing behind the couch, alone.

"Good afternoon," Louis said, tossing his notebooks on the coffee table, turning on the TV.

"Good afternoon." Harry cleared his throat. Maybe he was wanting to apologize for the shit Louis had heard, but man, he was Harry Styles, he did not need that. "See ya, Louis"

And then he left the house, making a point of hitting the boots on the floor so that William knew he was leaving. Louis stared at the television and snorted, still not understanding what was the mistake in his life.

Louis and William were twins of the same placenta. The error began there.

Louis was the reflection of William.

There are people who think it's super cool to have a copy of you wandering around, but not when that copy is the King of Enchantment and the whole school is at your feet. And meanwhile you're known as William's boring copy, or William's clumsy brother.

Even though Louis was born two minutes earlier, William seemed to be the oldest. Louis had friends, of course he had, but he carried the burden of having the, as said before, King of the Charm as brother. Maybe William did it on purpose, or maybe he did not even notice.

First they knew William, then William introduce Louis to everyone. This happens since the playground.

"Is he gone?" William asked Louis from the stairs.