NOW

"Does he take care of you, or could I easily fill his shoes?" - sex.

They were in Harry's room, sitting on the bed.

Louis's hair was still damp, and Harry's dripping. They were wearing dry clothes, and Louis was thinking about what he was going to do now. He'd already thought about what Harry's family might have thought of him, if Anne had liked him... But that was silly. He could not think of that. It didn't matter.

Now would be the hour of truth. If Harry answered everything Louis asked, a lot of things would clear up.

"So," Louis clasped his hands in his lap. Harry was in front of him, sitting on one leg. "I..."

"Ask all the questions at once," Harry cut him off. He was not laughing or anything.

Louis looked at him, then grimaced. He cleared his throat. Doing this seemed harder than it seemed. He thought of all the questions that had been running around in his head for a long time, since that night from Friday to Saturday two weeks ago when they had sex in William's room.

It was just right to the point.

"If you knew it was me all the time being William that night, why did you pretend?"

Louis waited. There was a murmur outside; the kids playing and the people chatting, but it was way too low. Harry just stared at him, not even blinking his eyes.

"Will you answer?" Louis encouraged.

"You just have that question?"

"No."

"Then ask it all at once."

Louis leaned against the head of the bed and swallowed. Before, he had thought of many questions, but now, it seemed that everything was gone. He could not take into account that Harry was right in front of him, with those eyes locked in his.

"Why do you have such a fake relationship with my brother? I can't understand. It seems like you don't give a damn about him. And you cheat on him. I don't care if I hurt William or not, because I don't care anymore about what he thinks. But since your relationship affects me as well, I want answers." Louis took a breath. His hands were no longer on his lap. He stirred them as he spoke. Almost exploding. "Why does not anyone in your family really know who you are? You're such an asshole, lying all the time, there's always something missing, it's never everything clear, I always have to expect something strange coming from you, your words and actions."

Louis paused, his lips trembling. Maybe he'd never talked to Harry like that before, but he did. Everything in his head, who knows, was flowing out.

"I don't understand why you bring me here to meet your family," he continued. "That's just another lie to your life, and... and I don't understand why you did this to me. What are you going to do with me?"

Louis waited. Harry was still there, his face calm. Did he expect this? These questions were already imaginable. And Louis would always ask them and Harry would always leave.

Harry smiled, and shrugged. He could see him breathing; the chest rising and falling.

"I'll tell you a story and I want you to pay attention," Harry said, and Louis frowned. He moved on the bed, getting closer. You could see his eyes very clearly; the green everywhere. "Early in the school year..." he resumed, but thought for a moment. "It was not quite the way I planned it."

Then he went forward, and held Louis by the waist. His fingers were large and icy, trapping Louis, taking him closer. And quickly, his legs were already around Harry, one on each side.