MOBILE

"Sun reflecting in your eyes" – Freak

The ceiling was baby blue, but it was that blue more to blue than baby blue. Maybe had another name, but for Louis was baby blue. Not the type that was used on baby rooms – that blue is even more baby blue -, but a baby blue more dark.

Near the window had a mobile, spinning very slowly. His vision was blurried, but it was for sure a mobile.

His eyes hurt.

The ceiling turned more blue, and the mobile spinned very slowly.

Louis took a deep breath. It hurts a lot.

When he turned his face, leaning his cheek against the mattress, he saw the green. It was so close and it was so green. Green with yellow spots on the edges; haunting green; green like Harry's green.

The floor was not icy, it was smooth even. It didn't hurt at first, it hurt later. His muscles creaked.

"Oh no, no, no, no," Louis grunted. He crawled to his feet.

"You're ..." Harry began to speak. Louis didn't know if he was in bed or by his side. He knew nothing. Harry might be screaming or whispering and it would look the same.

"Yeah, I got it," Louis put his hands on his knees. "I sleep for how many hours?"

"Too long," Harry replied. He was somewhere near Louis, maybe still sitting on the bed. "It's already noon."

It's already noon. Noon on Wednesday.

Louis leapt to his feet, as if he had just woken up from a nightmare. The blue of the wall grew dark with white spots, and he stepped forward to keep from falling.

"Take it easy, it's just a day of class."

"Oh my God, you'd better shut up," Louis took another crooked step. He leaned on the bed so he could walk. "The door. Where's the fucking door?" He grumbled to himself.

"You better sit down," Harry said. Where he was?

Louis took a few more steps. His head hurt so much and his feet seemed to be tied to the floor.

"Sit down, you're going to fall."

Ignored.

Louis came to a dresser, or shelf, he don't know. He blinked and his vision got better, but every time he tried to focus, his head hurt. He had to leave. He knew all this was complete shit. Where was he, anyway?

He remembered Harry holding his elbow, the smell of weed and the bathroom. Vomit. Oh. No.

He had to leave.

"You will fall."

He ignored and two more steps.

"I'm serious."

Louis would curse, but he stumbled on his feet - he was pounding on everything - and he fell. But he fell ugly, on his belly. And he couldn't breathe. There was pressure that would not let him breathe. He grunted at the carpet, almost crying.

"I fucking said."

And, as if it were too easy, he was on his feet again.

Harry's hand was flat on his belly, and it was so big that he could handle him without problems. He wrapped another arm around Louis's waist as he dragged him away. Harry was warm, soft. And he smelled good.