KISS

Said and done.

As soon as the front door slammed, Louis ran for his room. Searched for his phone, looking at the screen. He knew Harry would call. He knew it.

Since Louis and Harry did that last Saturday, as soons as William was gone, turned around or blinked, Harry was there, over him. And now would not be any different.

And Louis didn't felt bad. He didn't care. He just wanted to show he was better - and he was.

Instead of a call, a text.

I'm coming over.

And Harry did not even signed.

Louis decided to brush his teeth again. And wash his face.

All he could think is how much he hated William. Asshole.

He wanted to do anything against him. Anything.

He looked at the bedroom and gathered the dirty clothes. He would have to wash them apart so that his mother did not smell weed and vomit. Louis had never smoked and never wanted to know what it was like. Getting stoned only with alcohol was already good enough for him. He liked the feeling.

And then he waited a little longer.

Before, he'd always wondered if Harry would drive, where he would park it, if he would leave any mark that he was there... Now, all he wanted was for him to arrive soon.

And the bell rang.

Harry was there, smiling with his hands in his pockets. He was cold.

"I know William isn't here", was what he said.

"I know you know", Louis opened the door wider. The throat suddenly became dry. "Come in, be my guest."

Harry entered the house, taking two steps into the hall. Balby's houses had the same formats. Hall, staircase, on the right the kitchen door, and on the left the living room, with a little hallway to the back, and in some a bathroom down the stairs.

"How are you feeling?", Harry asked, his back still to Louis, facing the stairs.

"Well", Louis closed the door. That was a lie, but it didn't matter.

What now?

Harry always dragged him into the bedroom. Louis would have to drag him just now?

"We should go", was what Louis said.

And then he passed Harry and went up the steps, feeling the other accompanying him. Louis slept in his bed a few hours ago, saw his face against his, saw how worried he was... Nor did they look like those people who were dumbfounded in Harry's kitchen... they now looked like those two teens who were cheating someone. A brother and a boyfriend. Now they just seemed like that.

They arrived in the room and Louis didn't know where to stay. Would he wait for Harry to come and then kiss him? Would he expect Harry to kiss him first? Is not that why he came here?

"How are you?" Harry asked as he entered the room. He didn't look at Louis, he studied the room, as he did every time he went up there. Maybe he was looking for a Chemistry book with unresolved questions, whatever.

"Better, though I've been here for just a few hours, right.", his voice was more sarcastic than he'd liked.

Harry didn't awnsered. And it was time to act.

Louis stepped forward and let the air out of his mouth. He was closer to Harry. He could smell him from there.

"I know why you came here, so..."