PICKWICK

Why don’t speak it out loud, instead of living in your head. - Heart Out.

William was right there.

The family was having dinner, and William was right there.

He was with his black jacket; made him look older. Older than Louis, more alive or everything that made gim different. Looked like the older brother.

And William was right there.

How much did he knew about Harry? About his family? How much he lied?

All this was there, around and inside Louis's head, and didn't stopped.

How well did he knew his brother?

"And then the monitor kept talking, talking and talking", William said. "I already knew everything they had there, and answered mentally all he was asking."

"And your granny? Do you think she had fun?"

"I think so", he said. "She said she hadn't been to London for a while."

"And you?", Mark asked. "Didn't liked London? And the Uni?"

William shrugged, tired. Louis could see that he was so done about this thing. Maybe he gave credit for their grandma, but he couldn't take anymore when their parents talked about this. Louis didn't cared.

"I don't want UOL", William said, defensive. "You know this."

Joahnnah shaked her head.

"Don't you think Harvard is too far? USA..."

Louis looked at his mother, and then William. The Harvard talk...

William looked back at Louis. They stared at each other.

"I'm not going to Harvard anymore", William said. " I wasn't accepted. Maybe I'll be going to Washington. Or Colorado."

The table was silent. William didn't seemed so shaken up talking that to their parents. Harvard was gone. And now... Puff. Maybe William wasn't so powerful. The perfect-decisions king.

"Oh", their dad said. "But you still want to go?"

"Yes."

"Even if it's not Harvard?"

Louis saw William's shoulders bend. Almost laughed.

"Harvard it's not the only good college in US", Louis intervened. Remembered the day he went home and saw William almost insane. He thought it was because Harry had told him everything. When he remembered that he still felt nervous, almost dizzy. "Washington have a great medicine program."

"Do you want to go too!?", Joahnnah asked, almkst desesperate. Jesus, it was that bad?

Louis shaked his head, no. "The registrations for that one already finished."

"Well", Mark said. "The children grow up one day."

They stayed silent. Louis thought that was ridiculous.

Joahnnah took the dishes off the table.

"Louis will wash the dishes tonight", Mark pointed at Louis, still sitting on the table. He put a hand on his forehead, playfully, and then said: "No fever, see?"

Louis laughed - more for politeness - and then stood up. William was watching their parents leave the kitchen.

"You're sick?"

Louis turned on the tap and poured soap into the dishes.

"Had a fever."

"You went to school?"