BETRAYED

Boy, look at you, looking at me. I know you know how I feel - High By The Beach.

It was the beginning of March.

Louis liked spring because it was not so hot and cold. He has even enjoyed the winter, but the snow and the mud made it a lot of trouble. And the spring was fresh and announced that it was the last quarter in school.

Tuesday was salad day at Balby Carr, but the only thing was that it was Brussels sprouts, because I found everything awful, even the American lettuce.

I have picked up a tray and refused all portions until I have reached the Brussels sprout.

"Why just this?"

Louis rolled his eyes.

Harry was behind him in line with a tray full of food. He was sure that when he got in line, Harry was not there. He had stuck the line.

"Today is salad day, so it's to eat salad."

"If it was just to eat salad, it would not have meat," Harry took a batch of Brussels sprouts and analyzed, then handed it back. "They give names in the days just to tell our parents that we eat salad on Tuesdays. The name was Green Day, and this is not quite a salad."

Louis went straight through the fruit salad and Harry, too.

"What do you want?" Louis asked quietly.

He turned his head to face Harry, but he faced his chest.

Louis knew that Harry was tall because his legs were too long for his body, but Louis never thought he was so short beside him. Because, in fact, Louis never got so close to Harry, and he couldn't compare when they had sex in William's room.

"You're going tomorrow, right?" Louis felt a small jerk on his shoulder. He averted his eyes from Harry's chest.

"What?"

"Oh, hi, Louis, I thought it was William," Louis saw a yellow figure. "It's that you are so much alike."

"You're not the first to say that," Louis replied.

The yellow figure was Niall, the most handsome guy in Louis's Advanced Calculus class. He was from Harry's small group, who were differentiated by having cars and going to school in boots. All beautiful.

"But then, Louis, you should go too."

"Where?" Louis asked and the line walked. Niall walked with them.

"You know, a college girl from Doncaster College is having a party in her fraternity and she's just calling the coolest ones from Balby Carr."

"Okay, when?" Louis picked up salad sauce and Harry, too.

"Tonight."

"Like, Tuesday night? Who's having a party Tuesday night?"

"University students," Harry replied.

Louis looked at him but then looked away.

"Okay, thanks for the invite."

Niall grinned, then took a bunch of whatever meat from Harry's tray.

"See you there."

Louis turned and watched the food.

"You should eat meat."

"What do you want?

"I'll go there today. After taking William to China Spring."

Louis felt his face warm. Harry from now on would always want something. And this thing would always relate to sex. Because Harry was naughty. And disgusting. And beautiful.