HAPPENED

hey boy, stop pacing 'round the room - UGH

"You're sick?", was the first thing Joahnnah asked when Louis showed up that Monday.

"Dunno... is there some pills for fever here?", he asked.

"You have fever?", his mom put her hand on his forehead, in many ways. "It was that walking in the rain thing, huh?"

Louis removed Joahnnah's hand from his head.

"I don't know... but we have? The pills?"

His mom winced.

"I think we have some in the bathroom under the stairs", she sipped her coffee. "Are you going to school?"

Probably not. Harry was sleeping in his room, with the blanket up to his head, so that if anyone entered the room, he would see the bed very messy. He had fever all night, and Louis spent all night looking at him. His head was still a little dizzy, full of Harry's mom, his grandma and William.

"I don't know."

"You have a credit", his mom said. "William won't be going to school today, so you can stay too. But just because you're sick."

That was almost a song to Louis ears.

He went to the bathroom and got the pills, then back to the kitchen. His dad now was there too, having breakfeast.

"You're sick?", was the firsr thing he asked when he saw Louis.

"It's written on my face or something?"

Mark winced. His parents acted the same.

"Are you going to school?"

"No."

His dad shrugged. Always was like this.

"So wash the dishes."

"He have a fever", said Joahnnah.

"Then wash the dishes when you don't have a fever."

Louis nodded. Wash the dishes didn't really matter.

"Well", his mom said, taking her bag. "I will be home with William at 5. If you want to go to some doctor, call me and I'll get you there", she kissed Louis forehead.

With both parents now out, Louis felt his shoulders light. He was praying that his parents

The parents left the house, and Louis felt the weight coming out of his shoulders. He was terrified of his parents going to his room or something. The good thing was that Harry didn't make much noise - at least sleeping.

Another car stopped in front of the house. Louis ran out when he saw the red Jeep. He had completely forgotten about Liam.

He frowned when he saw Louis in those sweaters and disheveled.

"You're sick?"

Louis snorted, and stood by Liam's window.

"I'm not going to school, Harry's sick"

"So what?"

"Harry's sick in my room," Louis murmured, his mouth locked. He was afraid someone would listen. "His grandma died and he went crazy."

Liam frowned again.

"And William is there?"

"No, he went to visit a college in London with my grandmother."

"Alright," Liam looked forward. It did not even looked like he was sitting; the Jeep seat was too high. "And why did he come here?"

"I don't know," Louis was barefoot, his feet cold on the concrete sidewalk.