BIRDS

(this is how it starts. -sex, the 1975)

Balby Carr Community Academy was a school affiliated with Balby Carr Community Sports College and Balby Academy of Sport, which encouraged students to do extra activities. It had three campus; The kindergarten; The high school and the campus for the activities it offered. There was Football, Fine Arts, Advanced Mathematics, Quantum Chemistry, and other difficult bullshit.

Louis walked to the Balby Carr Community Sport College campus on Weston Rd as he loosened the red tie of his navy blue uniform. The thin sun seemed to grow stronger, though a spring rain cloud was coming at east.

He went over all of Liam's tips, which were all about calling Harry a son of a bitch and sending him to hell.

Even thinking of all the ways out of this situation, he could never find a way to escape. Because there wasn't.

He took a deep breath as he began to walk around the locker room building, telling himself that everything would work out.

Harry was propped up against the cement wall, his sweater tied around his waist. His tie was so loose that it looked like two straps hanging from his neck. The sun was beating on his face, reflecting in his green eyes. Shit.

His body was large. Louis tried to imagine Harry above him on William's bed, but he rebuked himself.

"You're late," Harry said.

Louis averted his eyes and shifted his weight. Those disturbing images of the thing they did swirled in his mind, and he felt his face get warmer. They were ten feet apart, but Louis still felt too close.

"Tell me what you have to say," Louis replied, his skin prickling. He was feeling sick.

"So, bro-in-law," Harry began, stepping up to Louis. "How do you think your situation is?"

Louis grimaced.

"What?"

"Do you think William will forgive you? How do you think your family will deal with..."

"Hey, come on," Louis held out his hand. "You called me up here to talk about what they'll think? I already know, okay? It's going to suck. And you're what? Trying to blackmail me? You want my allowance, too? "

It was Harry's turn to grimace.

"Louis, I'm trying to open your eyes. Do what I ask and William will be safe of your secrets with me. "

Louis wanted to vomit. Thinking about William, Harry, and the family was making him dizzy.

Your secrets with me.

He had no secrets with anyone. This whole thing sucked. He had no reason to continue with this bullshit.

"Harry, fuck you. And fuck William too." Louis shrugged. "Want to tell? Go ahead. I'm going to college in three months, and I can take the whole shit up till there." He let the air out of his mouth and he felt his shoulders relax. "I hope you and William stay together"

Louis turned his back, but give time to hear Harry shout,

"Will you really?"

He wanted to come back and punch Harry, but he swallowed and marched back to Weston Rd, feeling his hands shake. Would Harry have the balls to tell William? Spoil the perfect date they had? No, he would not be able to.