PROMISE

"yeah, my shirt looks so good." sex, the 1975

Louis clutched the cotton cloth of his shirt, feeling the friction between his fingers. He'd bought that shirt at Walmart, but that time, alone. Louis and William always shopped together, which was easy and annoying.

It was easy because there was someone to tackle the crowded shopping mall on Christmas Eve. It was difficult because William was annoying for clothes. Like, Louis had to run to find something before William, because if William saw it first, he would stay the rest of the year saying Louis had no style, even not buying the clothes he choose.

"You need to bring more clothes to the dressing rooms," William said. "You take just a few pieces and then you want to get mine."

"But you didn't even try those," Louis would reply.

"But I chose. They were part of my style, not yours. If you have one."

And then, after William had left on last Christmas Eve, Louis had no one to deal with at Starbucks and Marks & Spencer queues, and he preferred to buy sweaters at Walmart, competing only with ladies buying pork with hurry.

Liam's mother always shopped weeks before Christmas, and sometimes ordered the clothes and gifts on the internet. So Liam didn't have to go with Louis, and Joahnnah and Mark were too busy preparing the party.

And at Walmart there were hundreds of shirts of the same cut, but colorful. And Louis bought one of each.

But there, now, with Harry a few paces away, the shirt looked more like a distraction.

Two birds. Two twins.

"You want me to..." Louis couldn't speak.

Harry was not proposing that, was he? Oh, for God's sake, no.

"You are blackmailing me?"

"If you'd rather call it that," Harry shrugged.

It was amazing how Harry kept doing that. He had no looking that he would blackmailing someone. Harry looked like he did not care for school grades and would go into any college that would accept him. If he went to one.

"I don't..."

"Come on, Louis," Harry shrugged. "If you accept, everything will be ok. Otherwise, God alone will know how William and your family will react."

Louis looked up and stared at Harry. His eyes were dark and a little disturbing.

Louis felt panic pinching his face. This whole conversation was hopeless.

"You don't care about William? He is your boyfriend. You... you cheated and want to keep cheating?"

Harry blinked twice and then smiled.

"You have betrayed and will continue to betray your brother."
Harry spoke so sure.

But he knew that Louis would give in. There was no way. And with no way, left Louis without air.

"Do you want it to be, like, all sexual?" Louis averted his eyes as he said it. It was still difficult to understand what Harry really wanted.