INSTANT

(sex - the 1975)

Louis let out a low curse as he pulled the collar of his polo shirt up, feeling his hands tremble. Ever since William woke him up, all he did was curse. Curse everything.

Because he was so fucked up.

He had sex with his twin's boyfriend, and the fucking guy was not confusing Louis with William at all. Harry knew everything and it only made Louis's heart race faster. Where was his head when he let Harry put his mouth on his...

"Louis, will it take any longer? Grandma made Mexican beans, the table is ready. If you don't get off in five minutes I'll... "

"I'm coming, William," Louis shouted, cutting off the brother knocking on the door. He felt his legs tremble.

What was he going to do? Was he going to confess to William? No. And when Harry showed up? How could he look at him?

Louis pulled the collar up again, making sure the red spot on his neck would not appear. Here was the shame of last night, blinking and showing that it was not a porn dream. He still felt the scratches and Harry's long fingers squeezing his skin. Hot and strong.

"Hi, Granny," Louis said, hugging his grandmother.

"Hello, my dear," she replied, "You and your brother are more and more alike."

Louis wrinkled his nose and was led by the old woman to the dinner table, packed with food. William was already seated at the table, and he frowned when he arrived.

"I thought you wasn't coming," William muttered. Everyone sat at the table and began to eat, "I love your beans, Granny."

Louis rolled his eyes and stuck a piece of meat in his mouth (that last summer veggie thing never really worked out). William was always a ass kisser and it seemed that only Louis could see that. Always being cool and badass, with everyone wanting to be friends with him.

"How did you survive yesterday, kids?" Johannah, the mother of the twins, said laughing.

Louis looked at William, who was sitting in front of him. When he glared at his brother, last night's flashs, as he wriggled from Harry's lap, went through his mind.

"I made chicken with potatoes. It's no big deal, but it's better than Louis's bad food," William lied loudly, since Louis had not spoken.

"Yeah, that's right," Louis confirmed.

And he did not look at his brother for the rest of the lunch. He could not hear William's voice without remembering Harry's moans, or the way he came strong while Louis was sitting on his lap. It was too insane, but his mind could not stop thinking about those shit.

"For dessert I made Mille Feuilles," Margaret said, wiggling her skinny arms, "When you were little, you were always on top of me asking for a piece the whole time! Looked like two little Frenchmen."

Louis grinned and William engaged in the conversation that grandma's food was always good while she served the dessert pieces. Louis sometimes forgot what happened, but just hearing William's breathing all that weight fall on his back again.

"Ah, William, how's your boyfriend?" Margaret asked.

"Harry is doing well, Grandma. Thanks for asking," William smiled sweetly. Louis let the air out of his mouth silently. Your boyfriend who fucked me yesterday...

"How nice. He's a beautiful boy "

"Yeah, he is. Maybe I'll call him to come here before you get back to Leeds," William smiled.