Chapter 11: Anger

Dean's POV

I would rank this dinner as probably one of the best dinners of my life, well, it was in my top ten. Chuck puts three packets of tortillas on the table and everyone just digs in, it takes all my willpower to eat with proper table manners and not just stuff my face with an abundance of the delicious food.

Cas grins at me from across the table and I feel a foot rub against my calf, I narrow my eyes at him and he pushes against my toes. I smile and push back, it starts off a silent war underneath the table with Cas and I trying very hard not to laugh out loud.

Cas glares at me as I go to bite my taco and kicks my shin, which causes me flinch and I end up sticking the taco into my face. This is it for Cas and he bursts out laughing at my stunned expression and taco juice running down my face. I place the taco down and reach for a napkin to wipe the meat off my face and Cas pushes his chair back so he can lean forward in laughter.

I try to glare at him and be angry.

"I have taco filling up my nose because of you!" Cas just laughs even harder and I notice Sam, Chuck, and all his siblings trying not to laugh as well. I smile evilly and stand up slowly, I make my way over to an unsuspecting Cas. He was still doubled over in laughter and I pull his chin up, stopping his laughter effectively. I grin at him and kiss him, smearing taco filling all over his face, he tries to push back and I move away a bit before I wipe my hand down my face and put in Cas' hair.

He stares open-mouthed at me and I begin laughing again, this seems to cause a chain reaction and soon everyone is in hysterics. He frowns at me and slowly wipes the dripping taco juice off his face, he then gets up very quietly and I start to back away. Lucifer ooh's dramatically and I see Gabriel cover his mouth with a hand to stop the laughter threatening to spill over his lips.

I bump into the corner of the table and quickly manoeuvre around it, trying to keep it between me and the creepy grin on Cas' face. Chuck leans back in his chair and raises an eyebrow, doing nothing to stop Cas' slow approach.

"Uhh, Cas? I'm sorry? Really, really, super duper sorry, please don't do whatever you're about to do." He just smirks and I start to worry about what he's gonna do. Sammy giggles next to Gabe and Cas lunges forwards, his hands outstretched.

Before I know whats happening he's sitting on my stomach and running his hands along my sides, causing me to laugh. He ontinues to ickle me as I gasp for air, tears streaming down my face and laughter bubbling from my throat.

He grins triumphantly and stops the onslaught of tickles for a second.

"Do you yield, fine sir?" He asks mockingly. I wriggle underneath him and reply in the same tone.

"Never, good man!" He then laughs and leans down to tickle me again. I end up yelling for him to stop as I profusely apologise. He stops tickling me and I groan at the aftermath of so much laughter.

"I didn't quite catch that, Dean. Could you repeat it?"

"Fine, fine! I'm sorry, Castiel for wiping taco juice in your hair."

"A little louder, please?" He grins at me and I groan.

"Dammit, Cas! I deeply apologise for doing the funniest thing of the evening." He just laughs and leans in to kiss me. He then rolls off and I stick my tongue out at him, a warm feeling in my chest as I watch him high five Lucifer and sit down again.

* * * *

I lean against the door frame of his house and smirk as he fumbles over his words.

"I had a great, I mean, tonight was, I uh. Thanks for tonight, I mean, I had lot's of fun and um." I chuckle and lean forward, pressing my lips to his.