Chapter 1

Your POV

I was asleep when I heard screaming. I knew it was my big brother Felix. Or as his fans call him, PewDiePie. He's a year older than me. Why did he have to scream this early in the morning. Oh well. I got up and went to the kitchen, when Felix came out.

"HEY y/n! How's it goin!" He was loud. But i'm louder.

"GOOD!" I laughed so hard when he covered his ears. He laughed and then started chasing me. I ran around the couch a few times, then he tripped. I laughed so hard as he acted like he was dying.

"y/n. I'm dying. Help me. Make me....some....waffles." He couldn't keep a straight face. We both bursted out in laughter. I sat on the floor next to him and we wiped our tears away.

"Hey. you know how Revelmode is next week?"

"Yeah." i was hoping he would ask me if i wanted to go, but i never get asked, which is understandable. I can't hold in my freak outs very well.

"Well. i was thinking that this year, you wanna go?"

I was freaking out inside. But i can't hold it in.

"OH MY GOSH YES I WOULD LOVE TO THIS IS AMAZING AND OH MY GOSH I'M FREAKING OUT!"

I hugged him tightly and he laughed and ruffled my hair.

"Well ok then! We have to start packing now though. We leave tomorrow."

I nodded and ran to my room to start packing.

TIME SKIP

I finished packing and it was 1 IN THE MORNING! I was so tired so i decided to go to sleep. I had an awesome dream.

I was walking with Felix and we went to a hotel where we were staying. When he opened the door, Mark, Sean, Ken, and Ethan were inside. I was freaking out on the inside. We walked in and everyone said hi to felix since i was behind him..

"Mark, Ken , Jack, Ethan. This is my little sis y/n."

They came over to me and said hi and i waved. Of course i get shy in front of youtubers! I sat down and they asked me questions. Then...

"Y/N! Get up. We gotta go soon!"

"Come on! I was having an awesome dream!" i got dressed and got my bag. When i walked to the kitchen, Felix was holding his bag standing by the door.

"Jeez. you take so long. Let's go."

TIME SKIP

We got off the plane and we were waiting for some people.

"Felix. Who are we waiting for?"

"You'll see."

After about a minute, he started walking. I followed behind him. Then he started talking.

"Hey bros. This is my little sis y/n." He moved out of the way and I saw something amazing. It was Mark, Sean, Ken, and Ethan. I waved still freaking out on the inside.

"y/n? You ok. You freaking out...again."

I turned and punched Felix in the arm. Everyone laughed.

"Ok. Jeez."

I laughed and Felix ruffled my hair...again! I fixed my hair and a group of people came up to us.

"Can we get your autographs?"

I stepped back so they can get their stuff signed. Some of the people looked at me.

"Hey. aren't you PewDiePie's little sister?"

I nodded with a confused look on my face.

"How do you know I'm his sister?"

"He posted a picture last week of you two saying 'my sis is going to kill me."

I turned to look at Felix and he tried to give an innocent smile. I punched him in the arm again.

"I told you I didn't want anyone knowing about me being your sister." I smiled and giggled. We started walking out of the airport and went to a taxi. It was night and Felix and I were so tired. There was a lot of traffic. I fell asleep in the taxi. I don't know who i fell asleep on. As long as it wasn't any of Felix's friends. That would be weird.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING. THIS WAS SO FUN TO WRITE. HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT. THANKS AGAIN. BYE!!!