chapter 15

SEAN'S POV

"Y-y/n? Is it really you?" I smiled.

"Yeah." She said, tears threatening to fall.

I hugged her and she hugged back. I spun her around. I can't believe she's really here! I put her down. We were both crying tears of joy. Then Felix popped up and had a not so mad face.

"That's my sister!" He smiled at the end.

"What happened? I though you guys left." Mark chimed while I let them in.

"Well. Our flight got cancelled and delayed so many times, so we came back." Felix smiled.

"Well, we're glad you guys are back!" Well Mark was happy about them.

"I know!" Felix screamed so loud that y/n covered her ears.

We all laughed and she laughed with us. This was amazing. Y/n and Felix are back. Now I can finally tell y/n how I feel. I should probably tell her later when there is some privacy. I want it to be special for her. She deserves to be happy.

After a while, we all settled down and watched some random shows. We were having such a good time. If only Felix could let y/n leave to go somewhere without him following her. Ugh. Big brothers. Am I right? Well, he isn't that much older. Whatever. I'm getting off track. I need to tell her how I feel before it's too late....again. I have to make this count. I need to use my time wisely. This has to me PERFECT! She'll most likely hate me if it isn't. Ok, maybe she wont hate me. I might be getting to paranoid. Don't wanna do that do I? No. I don't. Why is this so hard. I just have to get her alone. That sounds creepy. It isn't supposed to be though. ANYWAY! I need to get her and me alone in the kitchen or something. Then I say random things and we have a good laugh, AND THEN, I hit her. With my Feelings. Obviously. Maybe I should have made that more clear. Oh well.

Oh! Felix is gone. Now I can do my plan. Alone. Say random things. Have a good laugh. Hit her. With my feelings. Obviously. Ok. Time to go in.

"Hey y/n. Wanna come to the kitchen with me."

"Yeah. Ok." She smiled! Yeah!

We went into the kitchen. Step 1....check. Now time for step 2.

"So. How was it waiting for your flights only to have them be cancelled." Nailed it.

Step 2....check.

"It was terrible." She smiled and looked into my eyes. No. My soul.

"That happened to me before." I looked at her. She giggled slightly.

Step 3....I give that a half check. I need to have us have a good laugh. Ugh. Am I being to serious about this? I think I am. I think I should just let loose. But what if I say the wrong thing. What if....you know what. No. I am going to be me and me only. I am going to be fine. I'm going to be fine. I'm....going....to....be fine. I should say that in my head to keep myself sane.

"Are you happy to be back?"

"Yes! Of course! I hated saying goodbye."

"Yeah. That was really hard for me too." I smiled. She smiled back.

"You think it was hard for Mark and Felix too?"

"Yeah. But, probably not as hard as it was for me and you." I blushed.

"Why's that?" She blushed and smiled.

"Well....um....you know....yeah." AHHHHH!

"Sean." She was stern,

YOUR POV

What was he gonna say? I need to know. Does he really like me? I hope he says that he likes me.

"Y/n. I....really really like you." I smiled and blushed.

"I like you too Sean." His eyes widened and he smiled.

"Yes!" I laughed and we hugged.

I can't believe it. He really likes me. He really does.

"Oh. Y/n?"

"Yeah."

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He looked a little scared.

"YES! OF COURSE!" We hugged.

Everything was perfect. Sean was my BOYFRIEND! I never thought this would happen.

"Step 4....check!" He smiled and chuckled.

"What do you mean step 4 check?"

"Oh....um"

"Was this whole entire thing planned?"

"Well. Yeah?" He smiled.

"Well your plans worked." I laughed.

We hugged and went back out to the living room. Felix was there and looked at us.

"What are you guys up to?" He seemed very confused.

"Well, Felix. Y/n and I are....boyfriend and girlfriend."

My brother walked up to us slowly. He did not look happy. Oh god. He better not say that I can't date. I will be so mad. He continue to look angry and stood right in front of us. I looked over at Mark. I don't think he knew what was happening. I looked back to Felix. It was silent. Then, He hugged the both of us while smiling. What?

"I am so happy. Finally. It's about time you guys got together." He let go.

"So you aren't mad at me for dating your sister?" Sean asked.

"Of course not." Felix walked back to the couch.

Mark got up and smiled. He congratulated us and hugged us. We smiled and all sat down. Sean explained how it happened and told each other when we started to develop feelings for each other. We laughed and smiled. After a while, I was getting tired.

"Hey y/n."

"Yeah." I turned around.

Then he kissed me. AAAHHHHH!!!!!!!! He kissed me. This is amazing. I can't believe it. This is the best night ever.

"I love you y/n."

"I love you too Sean."

BOTH POV

I really do love you.

-------------------------------------------------------

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You got with Sean and kissed. Amazing!

Thank you guys so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed the story. I'll be writing others soon.

Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D