chapter 7

Your pov

We were recording  and we were doing the whisper challenge. So far, we've done 2 rounds. Now it was my turn to go first. I had to whisper to Ken.

"Horses are fish." Ken looked so confused.

"Say that again." Ken was looking carefully.

"Horses are fish." I smiled and he nodded.

We all moved over and Ken whispered to Ethan.

"Hopes have feelings." He shrugged not knowing if that was right.

Ethan laughed and shrugged. I laughed knowing it was wrong.

"W-what?" Ethan had trouble trying not to laugh.

"Hopes have feelings." Ken chucked and Ethan shrugged and nodded.

Everyone moved over again. Ethan was now whispering to Sean.

"Hogs hope deals are available." Sean looked confused. I started to laugh.

"Um. Ok." Sean scratched his head and we all moved.

He was now whispering to Mark.

"Hogs hope veal is good?" Sean smiled and chuckled.

I was surprised he got part of it.

"What! I think your Irishness is messing me up on reading your lips." Mark laughed.

"Hogs. Hope. Veal. Is. Good." Sean smiled.

"Alright." Mark took out his ear buds.

"Hopes are dumb." Mark said while laughing. We all Laughed.

We shifted again so we were in the same spot from were we first started.

"So. What I said was Horses are fish." I giggled and Ken chucked.

"Oh. I said Hopes have feelings." Ethan Leaned back in his seat.

"I said Hogs hope deals are available." Ethan smiled and chucked.

"Sean. You were close to what he said." I said pointing to Ethan.

"I said Hogs hope veal is good." Sean said happily.

"Oh. You got the first part. I got Hopes are dumb."

After laughing, we did another round. This time, Ken went first.

TIME SKIP

We finished the video, and edited the video. We uploaded the video. After a while, we went out to eat. It's was so fun. We all joked around. Some people came up to the guys for autographs. A few came up to us and I gave some autographs too. It was nice to see people so happy. It made me smile. When we were done eating, we went back to Mark's place. He then told us that we were going to Matt's house. Matt as in Matthias. I gasped jumped.

"Yes!!! I've wanted to meet baby Luna so badly." I was so happy.

"Baby Luna?" Sean looked at me.

"Sorry. I've always said Baby Luna." I was so awkward. (i actually call her Baby Luna)

Sean nodded and looked at Mark.

"So. When are we going?" Sean sat on the couch.

"In a few minutes." Mark smiled and went to the fridge to get a water.

After a few minutes, we got in the car and went to Matt's house. When we got there, Mark knocked on the door. A few seconds passed and the door opened. It was Amanda. I practically stopped breathing. I never thought I would ever meet any of these people. I was so happy right now. Then there was a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see who it was and it was Sean. I started breathing again.

"You ok? You kinda stopped breathing there." Sean smiled and his eyes sparkled.

"I'm fine." I smiled.

We were let in the house and we saw Luna with Matt. And Joey and Bryan. I was about to burst. I stopped breathing again. Then Sean put his hand on my shoulder again and I started to breath. I looked at Sean who was chuckling. I lightly punched his arm and we laughed. I looked at Felix who had his hands in the shape of a heart. I blushed and looked down. I heard Felix laugh a little so I punched him in the arm. Then Matt came over to us and said hi.

"Hi Mark. Jack. Pewds. And I forgot the names of you guys. I'm sorry." Matt smiled.

"This is Ethan, Ken, and Pewd's sister Y/n." Mark introduced us.

Matt said hi to us and walked to baby Luna and Picked her up.

"This is Luna." I was freaking out.

"H-hi baby Luna." I said waving to her. Matt looked slightly confused.

"Sorry. I call her baby Luna every time I see her in a video." I said nervously.

"Oh. You watch my videos?"

"Yeah. Matthias. Matt and Amanda. Team Edge. Hi5 Universe."

"Cool." Matt smiled and Joey and Bryan came over.

"Hey." Joey was eating a doughnut.

"Hi." Bryan had a bagel.

"Hello." Everyone said almost at the same time.

"Do you wanna hold Luna?" Matt asked. I smiled.

"S-sure." Matt gave her to me and I held her.

Luna is so cute. I had a hard time trying not to freak out. I sat on the couch and Sean sat next to me. After about 10 minutes, Luna fell asleep in my arms. I didn't know what to do.

"Sean. Can you get Matt or Amanda?" I whispered so i wouldn't wake up baby Luna.

"Yeah." He got up and went to find them.

They were outside. They came inside.

"Hey. What do you need?" Amanda smiled.

"Baby Luna fell asleep." I whispered.

"Aw. Here. Let me take her for you." Matt went to get her.

When he picked her up, she started crying. He then rocked her, but she didn't stop. Then Amanda went to take her and she continued to cry. Matt and Amanda looked at me curiously. Then Amanda gave her to me again and she slowly stopped crying and went to sleep. All of a sudden, all the guys came in and looked at us.

"What happened?" Mark asked.

"We tried to take Luna since she fell asleep and she started crying. Then she fell asleep when we gave her back to y/n." Matt said. He was....astonished.

I smiled nervously.

SEAN'S POV

She looked so cute holding Luna. It was amazing how Luna stopped crying when she went with y/n. Y/n looked over at me. Her e/c sparkled. I smiled and blushed. I looked at Felix who was making a kissy face. I scoffed and chuckled. I looked back at y/n, who was clearly nervous. I thought she was doing good. I'm not sure if she's ever held a baby before, but she seems like a natural. I really like her. But does she like me?

---------------------------------------------------------

400 more words!!!! yay. Thank you guys so much for reading!