chapter 6

I was listening to music while laying down on the couch. I couldn't decide on whether I should take a nap, or watch T.V. so I decided to lie down and listen to music. I've fallen asleep to music before. Now I'm letting my body decide for itself. As I was listening to music, I felt the couch shift a lot. I opened my eyes and sat up. I saw Sean holding his 'area'. I turned down my music and I heard him groaning. I busted out laughing. He looked up and blushed with embarrassment. I tried to stop laughing. Then Felix came in with a smile on his face.

"W-what happened h-here?" He stuttered trying not to laugh.

"Felix! This is your fault!" I covered my mouth trying so hard not to laugh.

"H-how? Heh." Felix closed his eyes and bent over with a smile on his face.

"You told me Y/n fell really hard and that she needed help." he chuckled trying to forget the pain.

"W-what? I totally didn't say t-that." He was now full on laughing.

Sean tried to stand up, but had trouble so i got up and helped him. I was giggling and set him down on the couch. He was still holding his 'area'. I got up and went to the freezer to get some ice. I walked to Sean and gave him the ice.

"Thanks." He shifted awkwardly from the pain.

I walked over to Felix who was struggling not to laugh. I giggled just by thinking about it. I stood next to him and smacked him on the back of the head.

"Hey! What was that for?" He rubbed the back of his head.

"For that." I pointed to Sean who was looking at us.Then he looked away.

I nudged Felix and lifted a fist. But not to punch him. He gave me a fist bump and smiled.

"Hey! I saw that." He chuckled and winced.

TIME SKIP

Sean still had the ice and Ethan laughed at him. Mark and Ken had come back with f/f and we all watched How the Grinch Stole Christmas. We laughed a  few times and made sarcastic comments. When the movie was over, we all did another video. This time it was Change. It was hard at certain times. Mainly 'cause they weren't being very appropriate and I kept laughing.  It was so fun though. After the video was edited and uploaded, we all agreed on doing another video since Sean was going back to Ireland and Felix and I were going back to Sweden. This video was a skit based on Christmas. I was a reindeer, Felix was Santa, Ethan and Sean were elves, and Mark was Mrs. Clause. Ken played a  candy cane. He made funny faces and spoke a lot. It was pretty much about Santa and Mrs. Clause having an argument and the candy cane was not wise. But he thought he was and Santa and Mrs. Clause thought he was too, 'til they realized he wasn't. They got their elves and reindeer to beat him up. It was great. When that was done, Mark decided to upload it the next day since there were already 2 videos uploaded on his channel today. Then Sean was going to do a video.

"Hey y/n. Wanna be in a video?" He had a bright smile.

I nodded and followed him to the recording room. He set everything up and started the video. We were going to play Quick Draw. When it was over, he did his outro and turned off the camera. He edited the video and uploaded it. We hi fived and smiled. We both blushed a little and left the room. Everyone was in the living room trying to think of another video for tomorrow. Sean and I looked at each other. We shrugged and sat down. What were we gonna do for the next video?