chapter 8

YOUR POV

After baby Luna went back to Amanda, I sat with Sean. It was a little awkward, but I tried not to act normal. Well. As normal as I was. Sean and I talked about Luna and how amazing it is to be at Matt and Amanda's house.

"That was great." Sean smiled.

"What was great?" I looked into his eyes.

"When Luna fell asleep in your arms." He's so cute. Wait. What?

"Y-yeah." I don't know what I'm thinking anymore.

"Do you have experience with babies?"

"Um. Not really. But I love babies. So. Yeah." I looked away for a second.

"Well, you are a natural."

"Thanks." I smiled.

"You wanna see what Matt is planning on doing for his next video?"

"Yeah." I smiled and we got up.

We got up and went to the back yard. We saw everyone talking. Amanda was holding Luna and she was laughing. I smiled and Sean started walking. I walked behind him and we went up to Matt. He turned around and smiled.

"Hey. I don't know what i should do for a next  video."

"For  Team Edge or for Matthias." Maybe it's both.

"Both." Yep. I was right.

"What if we do a challenge video on Team Edge with all of us." Mark said.

"Dude. That's perfect. Yes." Matt was excited.

"What challenge would it be?" I'm curious.

"Maybe....um. I don't know." Ethan chuckled.

"A bottle flip challenge. We can split up in teams." I smiled nervously.

"That would be so fun!" Joey was so happy.

"What does the the winning team get." Ken chuckled.

"I....don't know. No one on the winning team has to spin the wheel of misfortune." I gave on awkward smile hoping they like the idea.

"Yes! Yeah!" Bryan had a BIG smile on his face.

"Well. We got our Team Edge Video." Joey did a little dance.

"What about a video for Matt?" Mark said.

"What if he did a dollar store video. And we all test everything out."

"Ethan. That might've been your first good idea." Mark joked around.

"I'm smart!" Everyone laughed and pushed each other around.

"Ok. Let's set everything up for both videos."

We left the backyard and set up the video for Matt's channel. We set up the camera and then we went to the dollar store. We got some weird stuff. After we went to the dollar store and bought everything that we needed. We made it back to Matt's house. Then we did the video. He did his intro and introduced us. We tested everything, joked around, laughed a lot. It was fun. Then he did his outro. Then he edited the video and uploaded it. We then went to Hi5 studios. We set up the camera and the lighting. Then we started the video for Team Edge. Bryan, Joey, and Matt did the intro and introduced us. Then they explained what we were doing and we started the challenge. Matt's team was him, me, Sean, Ethan. Bryan's team was him, Ken, Mark, and Felix. Joey was the host type guy. In the first round, Matt's team won. The second round, Bryan's team won. The third and fourth round, Matt's team won. The final round, we won. We cheered and jumped around. We were so happy that we won. Then, Bryan and the others had to spin the wheel of misfortune. It was great. Felix and Mark got the ice water bucket thing. Ken had to wear hulk hand. And Bryan had to eat a lime while doing the outro. We all laughed at  everyone. Bryan did the outro. It was funny watching him. Then we ended the video. We edited and uploaded it.

Today was so fun. We left at 8 pm. We all joked around on the whole thing. We stayed up 'til 12 and then went to bed. Tomorrow with be great.

-----------------------------------------

Thanks for reading.

:)