chapter 9

I woke up at 3 am. But why. I sat up and got out of bed. I turned on the light and sat down on the bed. I grabbed my phone and saw I had nothing. I sighed and turned my phone off. When I looked up, I saw the door open more. I was confused. Then I saw Sean. He stood there rubbing his eyes. He had a shirt and pajama pants on. I'm not used to that since Felix always sleeps with a shirt and boxers on, or just boxers. This was a nice change.

"What are you doing up?" He sounded groggy, which made you giggle.

"I don't know. I just woke up for some reason."

"Well get some sleep." He smiled and fixed his hair a little bit.

"Ok. I'll try." You got up and turned off the lights.

"Good." He said and then chuckled.

"Good night." You smiled while getting into bed.

"Good night." He sounded so tired

TIME SKIP

It was now 8 am. At this point, I can't go back to sleep. I got up and walked out of the room. I saw Felix in the living room with Mark. Then Ethan came out.

"Hey guys." He sounded chill.

"Hey Ethan." Felix said.

"Do you wanna do a video soon?" Mark was smiling.

"Yeah. That sounds good" Ken walked in.

"Hey Ken." Ethan smiled.

"Hey you guys."

"Ok. Is every one in their pajamas?" Felix looked surprised but happy.

"Yeah. I think so." Ethan chuckled.

Sean came in the living room messing with his hair.

"TOP OF THE MORNIN'." Felix held at the top of his lungs.

Sean chuckled. I giggled and sat down next to Felix. Felix looked at me, THEN RUFFLED MY HAIR. God. Oh well. After a little bit of side chatter, Mark started to talk.

"Why don't we do a video in our pajamas?" He smiled brightly.

Everyone smiled and agreed. This video is going to be fun. But what are we gonna do.

"What are we gonna do?" I was wondering.

"Um. A slumber party video maybe." Sean spoke up.

"That would be fun." Ethan smiled brightly, which made me smile.

We set up everything for the video. Then we started. It ended up being a skit. There was a pillow fight. Then there was me giving the guys braids. It was funny. Then I was painting their nails. Then it turned into us playing video games. Then we git into and argument which lead to another pillow fight, which lead to us all hugging. Yeah it was short, but it was funny. We ended the video and edited it. We posted it. Then we decided to watch everything that we cut out from the videos we did. Then Ken had the great idea to make a video which would be all the bloopers from the videos we did. We all agreed on doing that and started working on it. The whole time, we were laughing and the guys were making fun of each other. I only made fun of Felix and he made fun of me.

TIME SKIP

We finally finished the blooper video. It took about 3 hours because in each video, we messed up....A LOT. But, it made for a great blooper video. We all decided to chill out and watch a scary movie. We all agreed on Paranormal Activity. It was terrifying. I was sitting next to Sean on the floor. Then there was a jump scare I guess and I grabbed on to Sean's arm. I immediately blushed and let go. I heard Sean chuckle a little. There were so many jump scares and there were so many times I held onto Sean. A lot of embarrassment. After a while, I got really tired. And I fell asleep.

-------------------------------------

THANKS FOR READING

:)