Chapter 4

g/r/y- green/ red/yellow

Sean's pov (woo. finally)

I was in Mark's room since he's sleeping on the couch. All I could think about was how I'm gonna get to know Y/n better. She's funny, nice. I just want to know her better. But I don't wanna just randomly ask her what her favorite color is, what her favorite food is. Or who her first crush was. It just seems....creepy. Probably weird. It's so complicated. It's like I have to trick her into hanging out with me and having a conversation with me. Maybe I might just do that.

TIME SKIP

It's 3 pm. I went into the living room and saw Y/n watching a movie with Ken. They were laughing and throwing popcorn at each other. I laughed on the inside. I went to the kitchen and got a water. Then I stood next to the couch.

"Hey y/n.After the movie, wanna go to the store with me? I might need help." I smiled.

"Sure." She smiled brightly and continued to watch the movie.

My plan. I'm bringing her to the store with me to get some things. Depending on what we're talking about, I'll ask her a certain question. Then we get into a deep conversation and then she'll like me! Ok. Maybe over the top. BUT IT WILL HAPPEN!

After 40 minutes, the movie was over and went to drove to the store using Mark's car. We mainly talked about where we came from and how much we like it where we live. It was a nice conversation. We finally made it to the store and we got out and went inside. We went to the fruit area.

"Do you want apples? Felix had the last one." She thought for a second then answered.

"Yeah. but only the g/r/y." She smiled.

"Ok." I got 7 of them. We got some drinks too.

I paid and we left. We dove to another place to get some beer. I'm surprised she doesn't drink considering Felix does, but, it makes her innocent....and I kinda like that. We talked about what our favorite drinks were and which ones were gross. We had a friendly disagreement about beer. I know she doesn't drink, but she said she's had some before. She said it was disgusting and I laughed. I said it was one of the best things. She said she preferred f/d. I said it was ok, but not as good as beer. She gave up and we started talking about colors. I don't remember how, but we did. I told her my favorite color and she told me hers. Hers is f/c. I would look at her and smile and she would look at me, then look away and blush. It was honestly kinda cute.

TIME SKIP

We got to Mark's house and put the apples and the completely different drinks in the fridge. I still can't believe that she said beer is gross. Oh well. Ethan came into the living room and immediately went to the fridge and took out a beer.

"Thanks for getting for beer." Ethan took a sip and went to the recording room.

I remembered that I had to record another video for tomorrow. I checked the time. It's 4:33 pm. I sat on the couch and patted the spot next to me so y/n can sit next to me. She smiled and sat down. We watched Moana since it was the first thing on. It was a pretty good movie. We laughed a lot. I loved hanging out with her. It was nice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!    :D